Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I never said Antifa and Baseball players were exactly the same, I said they were taking queues from them, so why do you disagree?
    Baseball was inspired by Cricket, which has been around since 1725 or some shit, so it's really England that's responsible for Antifa and ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You have to wonder to yourself.. "gee self.. I'm siding with the 3 biggest idiots on this forum: Backlash, time4fun and Ashliana.. maybe I'm just wrong in this case"

And to put the cherry on top, you quote one of them?

Good job pk...
    You should at least give him accuracy points for bolding it.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-18-2017 at 12:02 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You should at least give him accuracy points for bolding it.

Damn. Our communist plot has been discovered!
    Did you just admit to being a hipster?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Statues of war figures are about veneration- not recollection. And these statues were, by and large, erected specifically for the purpose of veneration. It would be inaccurate to treat treat them as somehow neutral representations of the Confederacy. (If such a thing can be said to exist) They definitely were not erected as warnings against it.

Secondly- you say this has nothing to do with racism. So why have white supremecy, neo-nazi groups fixated so strongly on them?

What is it exactly about these monuments they're venerating?
    Why does Seattle have a Lenin statue? You're probably a fan of Lenin so figured you might know.

Why does Seattle have a Lenin statue? You're probably a fan of Lenin so figured you might know.
    Called Google, lazy fat Italic.

The sculpture was rescued from a scrap yard in Slovakia by an Issaquah, Wash., man and erected in the neighborhood in 1995 as a symbol of art outlasting politics

Chelsea Clinton Tries Again, Compares Confederate Monuments to Satan: Backfire in 3...2...1...

I bet time4fun thinks Chelsea is a brilliant individual and would be a great President one day.

Chelsea Clinton Tries Again, Compares Confederate Monuments to Satan: Backfire in 3...2...1...

I bet time4fun thinks Chelsea is a brilliant individual and would be a great President one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Except there is a difference that PB is failing to mention and that I'm aligning against white supremist racist nazis AND the violent left wing groups such as Antifa.
    The first part of your post was fair and pure. The last part was definitely pure racism.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-18-2017 at 01:31 PM.

The first part of your post was fair and pure. The last part was definitely pure racism.