Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

That statue should be taken down next. Statue of Lenin in Washington state.
    Nope. Communism for some reason is supported by the left. We only take down statues that would appease the terrorist far left.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    What you said was "LEFT WING TERRORISTS" in response to the aftermath right wing terror act
    Uh, no? What I said was "RADICAL LEFT TERRORISTS" in response to Baltimore's response to other radical left terrorists taking down a statue. Do you English?

The only person who has said anything in this thread about left wing terrorists is you. They're not mentioned in the original post.
    So? My post still had to do with the statue being taken down. That was like, the entire point of my post. Not sure how you think that's a deflection. Oh I get it! I didn't kowtow to the narrative that ONLY the far right is hateful and dangerous and thus I'm a racist sexist Nazi. I sometimes forget how simple minded people such as yourself are.

You're not stupid enough to not know you're wrong here. You're just a dogshit human being and will never admit to being wrong, so I'll leave this part of the quote here to speak for itself. I hope someday you get the help you need to socialize like a normal human being.
    Number of "meanie head" posts made by Stumplicker since he fled to his safe space: 2

Keep'em coming you hypocritical douche bag. I love laughing at low lifes such as yourself.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So? My post still had to do with the statue being taken down. That was like, the entire point of my post. Not sure how you think that's a deflection. Oh I get it! I didn't kowtow to the narrative that ONLY the far right is hateful and dangerous and thus I'm a racist sexist Nazi. I sometimes forget how simple minded people such as yourself are.
    Quote the part of any post I've ever made where I or anyone said anything about the right having the only fanatics. I'll wait. Can't find it? Oh right, because it doesn't exist. Don't let a little thing like a complete lack of evidence stop you from making a counter argument to something that was never said.

It's kind of like going into a hate spiral about left wing terrorists in response to a right wing terrorist plowing his car into some people and causing statues to get taken down. He's another idiot making conservatives look bad. You should look him up. I'm sure you'd get along swimmingly.

Keep'em coming you hypocritical douche bag. I love laughing at low lifes such as yourself.
    The funny party is, I don't even need to keep them coming. Anyone who's ever spoken to you knows without a doubt that you are a worthless piece of garbage. I'm sure that extends into your real life as well, which is why you spend so much time in a frothing rage here. poundsign freespeech.

The reason I keep doing it is because I subscribe to your theory about Trump where repeating a thing loudly and often makes it true. There's plenty of evidence to back it up, but it's really not necessary so long as I remind you at least once a week how shitty you really are.

Blog Entries

That statue should be taken down next. Statue of Lenin in Washington state.
    When I was in Seattle I was going to do a photo shoot of this statue but because I was wearing my biker gear the entire pier was about to riot because of my mere existence.

If you ever want to get a feel of what these fucktards are about, take a stroll down the Seattle pier as a white dude wearing a t-shirt and blue jeans. Good luck, you will need it. If you make it passed the pan handlers a higher power is looking over you.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote the part of any post I've ever made where I or anyone said anything about the right having the only fanatics.
    LOL! This has been the narrative for the past several days! Not so much that the left doesn't have fanatics, but that you can't call out their dangerous acts. You really have no clue what is happening or what is being discussed do ya? But you'll come in here and share your uneducated opinion with the class and act like you know it all.

There's plenty of evidence to back it up, but it's really not necessary so long as I remind you at least once a week how shitty you really are.
    Number of "meanie head" posts made by Stumplicker since he fled to his safe space: 3

Blog Entries

BTW, our city council voted to keep this up. It is infront of our Courthouse. We were also once Capital of the Confederacy after Richmond fell.

BTW, our city council voted to keep this up. It is infront of our Courthouse. We were also once Capital of the Confederacy after Richmond fell.

What a bunch of racists.

The bottom line is, statues aren't the solution to any of this. They are just another thing in the target of people who keep racism alive, because its literally a part of their identity. Instead of moving on and realizing that this shit was hashed out a hundred years ago, they throw it back in everyone's face every chance that arrises. Imagine a married couple, one person slips up and makes a bad decision, for this instance lets use an affair as an example. Will the relationship ever be mended if the victim constantly throws the affair in the face of the accused? So you get rid of anything relating to that affair, apologize and do everything that you can to show your love for each other. This race card is very similar, there are people who would be out of a job and identity if it was not for race baiting.
    Check out my playershop located in Solhaven
    Arrows in bundles of 50 and 100 for cheap prices,
    dont overpay for arrows that eventually get lost!
    fresh unsung gems in 20 ct. jars for your bounty/chrism making needs
    All restocked daily along with random enhansives,weapons,armor, containers ect
    http://www.virilneus.com/shops/index...&=Search+Names

Blog Entries

What a bunch of racists.
    Jokes on you, the city is majority black, the city council is majority black, the mayor is a black woman, and the police is majority black with a black chief.

10. Default

LOL! This has been the narrative for the past several days! Not so much that the left doesn't have fanatics, but that you can't call out their dangerous acts. You really have no clue what is happening or what is being discussed do ya? But you'll come in here and share your uneducated opinion with the class and act like you know it all.
    Things being YOUR narrative do not make them narratives shared by everyone. I can see how you might think it is, having surrounded yourself by only viewpoints that support a frothing rage against the left, but normal people realize that the other side is also composed largely of normal people and are able to justify their responses with things like facts and evidence rather than only blind hatred and the aforementioned frothing rage.

Number of "meanie head" posts made by Stumplicker since he fled to his safe space: 3
    Make it four, you waste of oxygen. I'm sorry that society has failed you so fully that you think it's okay to act in the manner you do. Historically, societies didn't mollycoddle people like you into surviving 30+ years without serious consequence.