Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why that bitch is opening salad dressing is what always gets me about that picture.

I would assume to dip her pizza in, but going by the look on her face she probably just chugged it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Yeah, ZING! You got me. I've got burns so deep I'm going to need me a Tarly to cut away the dead flesh.

I can see why some of the Safe Spacers wanted their own forums devoid of a politics section. You've had an account here for a couple years now and I can't recall ever seeing you post before. I thought I'd already encountered the resident potatoes, but you're a new one for me! Yay for that?

Now, let's see if I can put this in terms you'll comprehend. I'll probably fail, but that can't really be put on me can it?

If you move all the horribly offensive things into a museum, the sensitive people will not stop crying about them. Their (the objects) very existence is an affront to their (the people) morality. I'm sorry, I feel as if I may have gotten off of the Thomas the Train track there.

What I mean is that they will STILL be offended by the statues. Rather than wanting them removed from outside of buildings, in parks, etc, they will then want to protest and/or boycott these horrible museums that would then be housing the offending objects. They will eventually petition and demand that the museums remove these offensive objects.

Can you imagine how these poor, sensitive little souls would feel if they had to pay* money (stamped with the faces of nigger-hating-slave-owning folk, no less! Oh, the humanity!) to enter a museum and then be forced to see such atrocious objects?

* Not all museums charge an entrance fee. Do not get hung up on the minutia.

I want to say this again for you. The very existence of these objects is a problem for the people wanting them removed. Changing their location will not solve anything.

Are you like - one of those people who follow other people around yelling at them to get away from you?

Blog Entries

I would assume to dip her pizza in, but going by the look on her face she probably just chugged it.
    I just ordered a pizza.

Latrin's been mad lately lol
    What about you and subzero being triggered would make me mad? It's a lot more reassuring than the idea that you'd actually put thought into any of your snowflake opinions.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    What about you and subzero being triggered would make me mad? It's a lot more reassuring than the idea that you'd actually put thought into any of your snowflake opinions.
    Latrin is triggered.

Dip ? I'd say drown was more likely. Or chug.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Pin View Post
    Are you like - one of those people who follow other people around yelling at them to get away from you?
    Believe it or not, I try to avoid doing this, but I cant help it. You're a real dumbass.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Believe it or not, I try to avoid doing this, but I cant help it. You're a real dumbass.
    Again, coming from the guy who still doesn't seem to understand what a museum is for.