Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm only half paying attention but what are you blathering on about now? People who wage war on the US can't have a statue?
    You got it! Great job Terry!
    Very few people were responsible for "waging war" against the Union, most other people who fought for the Confederacy had no choice, the citizens in the south certainly had little to no choice. Or do we just say they're all racist fucks so no statue!
    I didn't say racist.
    What about in the UK, should they have statues of any US citizens or honor the US in any way? What about India, should they have any statues honoring UK citizens in any way?
    I didn't say the UK or India.
    Go back far enough and someone fucked over another person's family in some way, so let's just do away with all statues and monuments, just to be on the safe side. This is the madness Democrats want to engage in. This is the madness Latrinsorm wants to engage in. THIS. IS.
    I didn't say family.

Have any other irrelevant comments to make?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

New PBS poll shows 62% of Americans want these statues to remain compared to only 27% of Americans wanting them removed. This proves yet again that the Democrats are completely out of touch with America.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    New PBS poll shows 62% of Americans want these statues to remain compared to only 27% of Americans wanting them removed.
    Sounds like 62% of America are slave owning racists.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sounds like 62% of America are slave owning racists.
    This is correct.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    This has been the narrative of most black folks I've talked to about it. They almost to a person say fuck neo-Nazi's, fuck racism, who gives a fuck about some statues.
    Yep. It's wanna-feel-good crackers that are offended by these statues.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Do you derp while you derp?

It's not the image I wanted. I was trying to find something like the car Goofy used to putter around in in the old cartoons, but I reckon this'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Awesome. You ready to dismantle the Democratic Party as well? I mean the party has deep roots in racism. Better remove everything.
    It's not racism, but I think we should ban the color red. Remove it from everything. Reminds me of the bullshit we had to put up with from dem damn red coats! And the injins. Reminds me of what they made us do to dem poor redskins back in the day and it makes me feel mighty sad bout the whooole sitcheeashun. And, shit, weren't dem nazi armbands red, too? Fuck me, red is god awful! The very color of sin! And China... Jesus Tapdancin Christ! Fuckin soviets, too!

We must do away with red pronto!

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Here's the bottom line: People ought to have equal rights and respect under the law, and those who want to keep that from being the case are assholes. Anyone *actually* want to argue with that statement?
    Welp, time to blow up Rushmore and redo all of our currency. Buncha goddamn slave owners and negro haters!

While we're at it, let's just burn all of history because slavery has been a HUGE part of damn near all of it. That should make us all feel a lot better about ourselves.

Goodbye, pyramids! Goodbye, like, every civilization (and non-civilization; everyone loves/loved slaves) in the history of mankind! Uh... should we honor slaves by ditching cotton and hemp and anything else they grew for others, too? Sayonara clothing! Deuces to all the metals we love so much!

Let's all go back to being cavemen when things were simple and peachy! Idiots.
    Last edited by subzero; 08-20-2017 at 12:45 AM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    The KKK has burned and hanged Americans. ISIL may be taking some tactics from the KKK to be honest.
    Who the fuck is ISIL? No one but you and Obama has ever called them ISIL. Not even CNN and the boys calls them ISIL. The war in Syria is pretty much over, You and Obama can stop pretending they didn't come from there. Call him and tell him.
    Last edited by Godsanvil; 08-20-2017 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Welp, time to blow up Rushmore and redo all of our currency. Buncha goddamn slave owners and negro haters!

While we're at it, let's just burn all of history because slavery has been a HUGE part of damn near all of it. That should make us all feel a lot better about ourselves.

Goodbye, pyramids! Goodbye, like, every civilization (and non-civilization; everyone loves/loved slaves) in the history of mankind! Uh... should we honor slaves by ditching cotton and hemp and anything else they grew for others, too? Sayonara clothing! Deuces to all the metals we love so much!

Let's all go back to being cavemen when things were simple and peachy! Idiots.
    Do me a favor and google 'are museums a thing' and let me know what you find.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin View Post
    Do me a favor and google 'are museums a thing' and let me know what you find.
    What's your point? You wanna put all that shit in a museum rather than burn it? I don't see how keeping it around helps anything.

Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    What's your point? You wanna put all that shit in a museum rather than burn it? I don't see how keeping it around helps anything.
    What's my point? Wait....did you not know that museums were in fact a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Pin View Post
    What's my point? Wait....did you not know that museums were in fact a thing?
    You've chosen quite the appropriate user name, Pinhead!