Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Item Storage

  1. Default Item Storage

    Hey folks -

    Relatively new player here and first time posting on these forums. As I've progressed with my elf wizard over the past several months, I've started accumulating more and more stuff. Some people may call it junk, but nonetheless I like it and I wish to keep it. I have a standard subscription and the 50 slots in my locker has become wholly inadequate. My question is how do most experienced players handle item storage? Does everyone simply have a premium account? Or, are there any other storage techniques that may be useful for me?

    Trying to figure out if I should bite the bullet on a premium subscription.

    Thanks so much!

    - Player of Idalias

  2. #2

    Default

    buy a player shop
    75 item storage or a lot more if you have identical items

  3. Default

    Thanks, good idea. Hadn't thought of that. Separately, does anyone have a sense as to whether or not most people have premium vs. standard accounts? i.e. are most serious players on premium accounts?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idalias View Post
    Separately, does anyone have a sense as to whether or not most people have premium vs. standard accounts? i.e. are most serious players on premium accounts?
    I think more serious players with the money do go premium. the easiest way to more storage is to roll up a f2p character and have it hold stuff
    Buy my scrolls. Flat prices, all infused, free recharges. Not even close to my full inventory, tell me what you need, post #1 always up-to-date.

    Recent GSWiki articles: Spirit Beast, Faendryl Symposium

    Lasentra waves her nutcracker about excitedly, clearly eager to indulge in fresh nutmeats.

  5. #5

    Default

    You can also join a house for extra locker space. I believe standard accounts get a 80 item locker when they join a house.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazmar View Post
    You can also join a house for extra locker space. I believe standard accounts get a 80 item locker when they join a house.
    Some houses can get quite annoying though. They require you to go to newb functions and do "story " shit. I'm just like get the fuck outta my way Owl boy I'm just here for the fucking lockers.

  7. Default

    Haha. Okay thanks for the responses!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Some houses can get quite annoying though. They require you to go to newb functions and do "story " shit. I'm just like get the fuck outta my way Owl boy I'm just here for the fucking lockers.
    Don't be stupid.
    How dare you speak to your silver shrike charm like that!

    [Roll result: -101 (open d100: -153)]
    You hear a loud *thud* behind you. Turning around, you see a giantman thug lying on his face.

    [Roll result: -114 (open d100: -79)]
    A human thug's attempt to bash fails miserably and managed to hit himself instead! Self-inflicted blow leaves a human thug reeling about comically!

  9. #9

    Default

    Seriously ososis you told her/him not to be stupid. They can't help it!

  10. #10

    Default

    Joining a house, premium, F2P accounts. Yup. Those about the only ways. Or just give it all to me.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •