Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Item Storage

1. Default Item Storage

Hey folks -

Relatively new player here and first time posting on these forums. As I've progressed with my elf wizard over the past several months, I've started accumulating more and more stuff. Some people may call it junk, but nonetheless I like it and I wish to keep it. I have a standard subscription and the 50 slots in my locker has become wholly inadequate. My question is how do most experienced players handle item storage? Does everyone simply have a premium account? Or, are there any other storage techniques that may be useful for me?

Trying to figure out if I should bite the bullet on a premium subscription.

Thanks so much!

- Player of Idalias

buy a player shop
    75 item storage or a lot more if you have identical items

3. Default

Thanks, good idea. Hadn't thought of that. Separately, does anyone have a sense as to whether or not most people have premium vs. standard accounts? i.e. are most serious players on premium accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Idalias View Post
    Separately, does anyone have a sense as to whether or not most people have premium vs. standard accounts? i.e. are most serious players on premium accounts?
    I think more serious players with the money do go premium. the easiest way to more storage is to roll up a f2p character and have it hold stuff
    As of August 2017, you can find me posting primarily at https://forums.elanthia.online.

You can also join a house for extra locker space. I believe standard accounts get a 80 item locker when they join a house.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmar View Post
    You can also join a house for extra locker space. I believe standard accounts get a 80 item locker when they join a house.
    Some houses can get quite annoying though. They require you to go to newb functions and do "story " shit. I'm just like get the fuck outta my way Owl boy I'm just here for the fucking lockers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I am delusional. I'm uneducated. I'm poor. I'm white. I'm weak. I'm insecure. I'm a bitch

7. Default

Haha. Okay thanks for the responses!

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Some houses can get quite annoying though. They require you to go to newb functions and do "story " shit. I'm just like get the fuck outta my way Owl boy I'm just here for the fucking lockers.
    Don't be stupid.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

Seriously ososis you told her/him not to be stupid. They can't help it!

Joining a house, premium, F2P accounts. Yup. Those about the only ways. Or just give it all to me.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!