Thread: UAC and undead

1. Default UAC and undead

Ok, so I know Kai's strike allows USC gear to hit undead without needing a bless but disregards enchant. I haven't tried it but would say ebladed gauntlets still flare against undead or is the flares and enchant ignored, or would the gauntlets just be unusable at all against undead while e-bladed?

Blog Entries

It works with regular flaring stuff, just no flares or enchant. I'd assume e-blade is the same.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The wounded child is tiny in size.
    The child should prove to be a difficult challenge for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash187 View Post
    Ok, so I know Kai's strike allows USC gear to hit undead without needing a bless but disregards enchant. I haven't tried it but would say ebladed gauntlets still flare against undead or is the flares and enchant ignored, or would the gauntlets just be unusable at all against undead while e-bladed?
    E-bladed equipment/weapon properties do not activate against undead targets.

Also the common flare rate stated in the wiki is incorrect.
    https://gswiki.play.net/Flare
    It is estimated that common flares occur at a rate of 1 in 4 for weapons and 1 in 7 for runestaffs.

The rate is 1 per 5 (20%) for weapons and 1 per 8 (12.5%) for runestaves. This is not an estimate!

Mark
    Last edited by Riltus; 08-13-2017 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Added link

1/5 is the theoretical as if it could be 1/never if you are always killing on your flare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I am delusional. I'm uneducated. I'm poor. I'm white. I'm weak. I'm insecure. I'm a bitch

5. Default

Thanks, I wasn't sure. It just kind of popped in my head to ask. Guess it'd just been quicker to try it and assume if they didn't flare it didn't work.