Thread: UAC and undead

1. Default UAC and undead

Ok, so I know Kai's strike allows USC gear to hit undead without needing a bless but disregards enchant. I haven't tried it but would say ebladed gauntlets still flare against undead or is the flares and enchant ignored, or would the gauntlets just be unusable at all against undead while e-bladed?

Blog Entries

It works with regular flaring stuff, just no flares or enchant. I'd assume e-blade is the same.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash187 View Post
    Ok, so I know Kai's strike allows USC gear to hit undead without needing a bless but disregards enchant. I haven't tried it but would say ebladed gauntlets still flare against undead or is the flares and enchant ignored, or would the gauntlets just be unusable at all against undead while e-bladed?
    E-bladed equipment/weapon properties do not activate against undead targets.

Also the common flare rate stated in the wiki is incorrect.
    https://gswiki.play.net/Flare
    It is estimated that common flares occur at a rate of 1 in 4 for weapons and 1 in 7 for runestaffs.

The rate is 1 per 5 (20%) for weapons and 1 per 8 (12.5%) for runestaves. This is not an estimate!

Mark
    Last edited by Riltus; 08-13-2017 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Added link

1/5 is the theoretical as if it could be 1/never if you are always killing on your flare.

5. Default

Thanks, I wasn't sure. It just kind of popped in my head to ask. Guess it'd just been quicker to try it and assume if they didn't flare it didn't work.