Thread: Official: IC Letter Regarding Lich's Landing

Blog Entries

Default Official: IC Letter Regarding Lich's Landing

Quote Originally Posted by Gobblyn
    Messy handwriting sprawls across a sheet of vellum posted on the entrance to The Pie Shop, the words written in Common:"To Lich’s Landing Tourists and Wehnimer’s Landing Residents:
    I am thankful to you for the help with collecting the shards of obsidian and white gem shards carried by some of the residents of Lich’s Landing. More than enough have been collected for the method of repair that I have in mind! To those who helped collect: thank you; you will be remembered, not only for the spirit of contribution but also for the amount of it. For those of you who chose to horde instead: selfishness never ends well. This is not a threat; it is solely an observation.

I will request that slaying of the residents of Lich’s Landing comes to a close. They have done nothing to harm you; perhaps you will extend that same courtesy to them. They can be, if you take the time to know them, wonderful friends. If they attack you first, though, I will not blame you as heavily; sometimes the residents are confused about who is a friend and who is a foe (especially after this period of slaying them in order to loot the shards), and defending yourself is important in those particular situations.

I did say I would allow guests during the repair attempt. This first attempt will take place this evening (Day of the Huntress). You may need to get your hands dirty. Also, I will not guarantee anyone’s safety; if you attend, it is at your own risk, and injury, even death, is always a possibility when it comes to magic that can be temperamental. For those who volunteered to assist in any way, your help is still required. I will also say to those who will criticize any attempts to fix what is broken in Lich’s Landing that it is better to fix something than to leave it broken but with all of the pieces easily obtained for anyone to do with them as they wish. Now, regardless of the outcome, you will at least know who is working with these tools, even if you do not understand why this repair carries importance.
    In the event that there are unexpected consequences, I take full responsibility. If it effects the town of Wehnimer’s Landing in a tangible fashion, even though Lich’s Landing is outside of its jurisdiction, I will allow the above-ground legal system to do what it must in order to fairly mete out justice.

I thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
    ~G.G.K. “Goblyn”
    An important bit of this letter is that an event will be taking place for it Friday night.
    Last edited by Fallen; 08-11-2017 at 07:23 AM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    An important bit of this letter is that an event will be taking place for it Friday night.
    WTF are they trying to fix??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    WTF are they trying to fix??
    It's an aspect of the storyline. Characters were collecting bits found in the hunting ground to further the plot. Someone else would have to go into further detail as i'm not involved in this quest.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites