View Poll Results: Do you want to see more moderation on PC?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like things the way they are even if I see some things I don't like.

5 26.32%
  • More rules! Getting sick of this shit.

10 52.63%
  • I just want tag my bros.

4 21.05%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see more moderation on PC?

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry. Is my toxic attitude and general shitposting bothering you? Do you need a safe space? Would you like some moderation?
    Yes, please, do you happen to know of such a place?
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh, man, Whirlin. Is this really the face of your new forum? Is this the person you want advertising your new safe space? Might want to get a new spokesperson.
    He's not a spokesman... just a user, much like your own relation with PC. The exact same tier. Only admins are Ondreian, Tysong, and myself.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

It's funny how quickly you guys call for Whirlin when someone besides you, talks the way you talk on a daily basis.
    No, SashaFierce, just the pieces of shit who whined for a safe space and as soon as they got their wish decided to stay here anyways

You don't see me giving Tenlaar or Luntz shit do ya?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-09-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    I agree with that assessment, and all those you identified would be on my short list of banning.
    "All" those people I identified? I only named one person I thought needed to be banned, the others were examples of people I don't want to see banned, even though they are the ones who are usually brought up as needing to be banned.

It is interesting you think time4fun needs to be banned though. That's gotta make her wince at your new forum.

No, SashaFierce, just the pieces of shit who whined for a safe space and as soon as they got their wish decided to stay here anyways

You don't see me giving Tenlaar or Luntz shit do ya?
    You're giving me shit and I didn't whine for a safe space, nor abandon you.

"All" those people I identified? I only named one person I thought needed to be banned, the others were examples of people I don't want to see banned, even though they are the ones who are usually brought up as needing to be banned.

It is interesting you think time4fun needs to be banned though. That's gotta make her wince at your new forum.
    It's not true that those names stick to one general spot. One of them in particular gives shart reps to everyone.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 08-09-2017 at 05:07 PM.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

You're giving me shit and I didn't whine for a safe space, nor abandon you.
    You didn't whine about how people were picking on you? Shit. You tricked Kranar into making you a mod then proceeded to delete entire threads where people were being meanie heads. You are like the poster child of people on this forum screaming for a safe space forum.

You didn't whine about how people were picking on you? Shit. You tricked Kranar into making you a mod then proceeded to delete entire threads where people were being meanie heads. You are like the poster child of people on this forum screaming for a safe space forum.
    Uh, no?

And I'm obviously a silver-tongued devil, and Kranar is foolish enough to believe my delicious lies, amirite?

I deleted 1 thread, created by Haldrik, where he made up lies to create drama. Oh no!

I deleted 1 thread, created by Haldrik, where he made up lies to create drama. Oh no!
    You literally have a link in your own signature to a thread that displays you deleting posts from multiple people saying that you are untrustworthy and shouldn't be in charge of any kind of list of people who are trustworthy.

Which, by the way, is how I ended up re-reading the thread about what a horrible and sketchy moderator you were.
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 08-09-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    You literally have a link in your own signature to a thread that displays you deleting posts from multiple people saying that you are untrustworthy and shouldn't be in charge of any kind of list of people who are trustworthy.

Which, by the way, is how I ended up re-reading the thread about what a horrible and sketchy moderator you were.
    Are we talking about threads, or posts? I deleted Shartbringers posts too.

Are you happy now? Or are you just going to find more things to argue about because you're lonely and at least if you start an argument someone will talk to you.

Are we talking about threads, or posts? I deleted Shartbringers posts too.

Are you happy now? Or are you just going to find more things to argue about because you're lonely and at least if you start an argument someone will talk to you.
    He's to the point of name-calling and projecting his own situation onto others.

Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.