Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: https://forums.elanthia.online

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    It's not just the white. It's completely hard to figure out where anything is on that forum. I can't even tell how to log in or out. Tiny icons, with nothing divided by more than empty space. The organization is currently on the poor side.
    That was the base "theme" for nodebb. A better version is in the works that would more closely resemble something we're all used to. Like showing the last post in each subcategory and separation of subcategories instead of just wide open space. (Like Mogonis's butthole)
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    It really doesn't. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I bet it stings that you aren't a moderator of the new forum.
    No, but I was moderator here, which is more than you'll ever be able to claim. Which also happens to be when you started this hateful attitude towards me. You're so obsessed now, it's pretty pathetic.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    That was the base "theme" for nodebb. A better version is in the works that would more closely resemble something we're all used to.
    You sure are in the loop for the average poster.

No, but I was moderator here, which is more than you'll ever be able to claim. Which also happens to be when you started this hateful attitude towards me. You're so obsessed now, it's pretty pathetic.
    Yes, folks! This type of hate speech AND MORE are waiting for you at your new Safe Space™ forums!

It's the same hateful, mean spirited, abusive people you can find here! But they pretend to be nice to you over there so they can stroke their ever growing epeen! JOIN UP TODAY!

Blog Entries

No, but I was moderator here, which is more than you'll ever be able to claim.
    rofl you are really proud of that, aren't you.

How long did it last? Was it even a month?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Right.

You were the most hated moderator here ever. And yes, that's when my attitude toward you plummeted. Why? Because you lied and deceived us, deleted posts that made you look bad, etc. You also wouldn't answer any questions with real answers. I think that warrants thinking poorly of you.

I only offered to be a moderator to remove that racist genocidal maniac who was posting here some months ago.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    rofl you are really proud of that, aren't you.

How long did it last? Was it even a month?
    Once it became public knowledge it lasted less than a week I think. Not sure how long he was a mod before it became common knowledge, seems like he was secretly made a mod one day and someone just happened to notice him in the list of mods for the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    You sure are in the loop for the average poster.
    I am. I know how to do this thing, called reading. It's useful for learning things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Right.

You were the most hated moderator here ever. And yes, that's when my attitude toward you plummeted. Why? Because you lied and deceived us, deleted posts that made you look bad, etc. You also wouldn't answer any questions with real answers. I think that warrants thinking poorly of you.

I only offered to be a moderator to remove that racist genocidal maniac who was posting here some months ago.
    The people crying then are basically the same people who are crying now about there being a new forum.

Thank you for confirming my point though. You and I were fine, until I became a moderator, and I refused to respond to your million questions.

The people crying then are basically the same people who are crying now about there being a new forum.

Thank you for confirming my point though. You and I were fine, until I became a moderator, and I refused to respond to your million questions.
    Umm...yeah, no. As much butthurt as there is about the new forum, don't try to act like it was only a few people who dislike you that had a problem with your moderation back then. You absolutely took your chance to try to whitewash your sketchy history and delete posts/threads that made you look untrustworthy, and more than just a few people were not okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Umm...yeah, no. As much butthurt as there is about the new forum, don't try to act like it was only a few people who dislike you that had a problem with your moderation back then. You absolutely took your chance to try to whitewash your sketchy history and delete posts/threads that made you look untrustworthy, and more than just a few people were not okay with that.
    I deleted 1 thread, created by Haldrik. If he's the authority figure on who is trustworthy or not, this place is fucked.