Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: https://forums.elanthia.online

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Do I really need to explain this for a 20th time or do you finally get it now?
    No man, you've made yourself clear.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Narsil View Post
    We are already winning you stupid piece of shit. Soon, in probably less than 6 months when everyone has moved; you'll come too little bitch. Crawling on your hands and knees begging to be let in. I hope you're just man enough to use your original handle so everyone knows who you are... bitch.
    You seem angry.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-10-2017 at 10:37 AM.

We are already winning you stupid piece of shit. Soon, in probably less than 6 months when everyone has moved; you'll come too little bitch. Crawling on your hands and knees begging to be let in. I hope you're just man enough to use your original handle so everyone knows who you are... bitch.
    Obvious troll is obvious. Go away.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Familiarize yourself with the work of Jean Jacques Rosseau and you'll have an idea of how society defines a normal person.
    I don't think Rosseau would define what the Cuckastani's are doing as normal behavior, I think he would call it throwing a temper tantrum. The fact they are trying to start their own market, of which I give 0 fucks, shows it's more than just a place for talking with GM's and such. The whole thing was done out of spite and it's really starting to show but here again I don't have any fucks to give.

As a student of history though, this is all very fun to watch. I'm particularly excited to see what happens as the market becomes more involved in the conflict.

P.S. You lost, get over it.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-10-2017 at 10:46 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You seem angry.
    hey Dreaven how is making fun of space spaces while acting like a triggered little bitch who can't stop crying working out for you
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    hey Dreaven how is making fun of space spaces while acting like a triggered little bitch who can't stop crying working out for you
    Pretty well actually, thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Really? SF's trolling is what bothers you in this thread? Not...Tgo's?
    Why are you still here when you have your safe space now?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I don't see people going to the new forums advertising this one, so... yes.
    Someone really should though now that you mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    long live the pc!
    PC (and Wizard FE) 4 LYFE!

Hey you watch your fucking mouth! We recently got articles added here.

Why did you quote me as Dreaven there? You think you're intimidating me by outing my character in game? AH SHIT! THE JIG IS UP!
    He's super edgy like that don't mess with him if you know what's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    That is why he is doing this. He WANTS to be a mod there.

I bet he has logs of everyones IP saved from when he was mod here and any other creepy info he could gather.
    I hope he has my daily cyber logs with Tisket. It was so dirty I could fap to it hands free.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Just read this whole thread.

What the fuck are we doing with our lives?

Winning what? THE GREAT 30 YEAR OLD TEXT GAME UNOFFICIAL FORUM WAR OF 2017????? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Winning what? THE GREAT 30 YEAR OLD TEXT GAME UNOFFICIAL FORUM WAR OF 2017????? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
    This is serious business. Apparently I better go crawling to them begging for forgiveness before they break one of my legs.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why are you still here when you have your safe space now?
    Because you don't get to have yours. That's how SJWs work.