Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: https://forums.elanthia.online

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    Yep, so shady. I'm totes worse than that guy Allen who stole hundreds of dollars from people, then disappeared. Then reappeared and claimed it was the drugs man.

Lol

Yep, so shady. I'm totes worse than that guy Allen who stole hundreds of dollars from people, then disappeared. Then reappeared and claimed it was the drugs man.
    You're deflecting, but that's okay. We all know you're going to fuck up. That new place will cannibalize itself and fail. It'll be just like your short spat of Moderation. It'll fail and you'll be right back here with the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You're deflecting, but that's okay. We all know you're going to fuck up. That new place will cannibalize itself and fail. It'll be just like your short spat of Moderation. It'll fail and you'll be right back here with the rest of us.
    long live the pc!

Blog Entries

No, but I was moderator here, which is more than you'll ever be able to claim. Which also happens to be when you started this hateful attitude towards me. You're so obsessed now, it's pretty pathetic.
    And you got forced out because no one fucking likes you. What a crowning achievement.

What people claim I did and what the actual truth is aren't always the same.
    I was there when it happened too, you know. Tell me again that ALL you did was delete one thread.

Say that again so that I can go ahead and cement you in my mind as a 100% dishonest person who should never be trusted in any way, shape, or form with anything that means anything to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    And you got forced out because no one fucking likes you. What a crowning achievement.
    Stop it, you're hurting my feelings.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

To be perfectly clear, I have nothing against SashaFierce or anyone that is currently involved with the new forum. I wish them all the best of luck and yadda yadda.

However, when you come here and begin to smugly declare that your intentions are to be better than the PC (paraphrasing), there's an issue. It doesn't help when the people that are coming forward (with some exceptions) are considered toxic and hazardous to discussion/interaction/trading/etc are claiming to represent and approve of the new space. It's impossible to establish a mutual understanding and acceptance when those individuals are your representatives, of sorts.

For "being better" this could have been handled better.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    To be perfectly clear, I have nothing against SashaFierce or anyone that is currently involved with the new forum. I wish them all the best of luck and yadda yadda.

However, when you come here and begin to smugly declare that your intentions are to be better than the PC (paraphrasing), there's an issue. It doesn't help when the people that are coming forward (with some exceptions) are considered toxic and hazardous to discussion/interaction/trading/etc are claiming to represent and approve of the new space. It's impossible to establish a mutual understanding and acceptance when those individuals are your representatives, of sorts.

For "being better" this could have been handled better.
    I've made it clear from day 1 that I'm nothing more than a user of the new forum software. I've also pointed out things like this: https://forums.elanthia.online/topic/37/introduction -- So people know who is running the show over there.

Dreaven made the mistake of not knowing what the MHO/CHE titles were for and thought I was something over there, which I'm not.

I've made it clear from day 1 that I'm nothing more than a user of the new forum software.
    I'm a user of the PC too but you don't see me going everywhere and talking about how great the PC is and talking about the great new features every time Kranar burps. Stop acting like you're just excited about your new forum, you're clearly pushing an agenda here.

Dreaven made the mistake of not knowing what the MHO/CHE titles were for and thought I was something over there, which I'm not.
    And again that was just one small part of why I thought you were a mod. Your incessant insistence on speaking as some sort of authority of the new forums, being the only one to advertise the new forums over here, YOU breaking the "news" that Wyrom would be moving communications over to the new forum before Wyrom himself even did, and how Wyrom said he was in talks with YOU about this move were far more clear indicators to me that you were a mod over there than your stupid title.

Yeah, my bad for assuming, but regardless of Whirlin saying you're not a spokesperson for the safe space forum you sure are acting like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm a user of the PC too but you don't see me going everywhere and talking about how great the PC is and talking about the great new features every time Kranar burps. Stop acting like you're just excited about your new forum, you're clearly pushing an agenda here.
    That's because there are no "great new features" because Kranar is essentially dead to this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaven
    And again that was just one small part of why I thought you were a mod. Your incessant insistence on speaking as some sort of authority of the new forums, being the only one to advertise the new forums over here, YOU breaking the "news" that Wyrom would be moving communications over to the new forum before Wyrom himself even did, and how Wyrom said he was in talks with YOU about this move were far more clear indicators to me that you were a mod over there than your stupid title.

Yeah, my bad for assuming, but regardless of Whirlin saying you're not a spokesperson for the safe space forum you sure are acting like it.
    I like to make myself seem more important than I am. Kind of like you.