Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: https://forums.elanthia.online

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well honestly SashaFierce has been the only one really promoting the new forums, Wyrom kind of did that one day.
    Exactly, so maybe you should stop lumping everybody together and ranting about people who post there and still come here being hypocritical safe space needing idiots engaging in some kind of bullshit?

I see through people's bullshit real easy. Don't hate me for my super power.
    Yeah, that power of yours is real selective there, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    You are having a conversation with one person, who is asking you one question: in your mind, if this is not the President taking a vacation, why did he go to a golf resort in New Jersey while everybody else (his Chief of Staff, his lawyers, his advisers, the entire rest of the west wing staff) just went one building over to continue working?
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 08-10-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Shut up you rapist.
    Join the Player's Corner group, we'll ban anyone who's not from the PC.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm just in it for the free stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    This would be pretty hilarious. You can tell because I'm about to put a laughing emoji at the end of this post to prove it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This would be pretty hilarious. You can tell because I'm about to put a laughing emoji at the end of this post to prove it.
    It took me a while to open the notification inviting me to join because I thought it was just an auto response thanking me for joining the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Exactly, so maybe you should stop lumping everybody together and ranting about people who post there and still come here being hypocritical safe space needing idiots engaging in some kind of bullshit?
    Oh no, there are others who screamed for a safe space that have moved over there but aren't necessarily advertising the safe space. Stumplicker is an obvious one, as is time4fun.

You might not consider him to be anybody but that doesn't make him any less fierce, so you'd better watch what you say just in case.
    Rings, chains, needles, pins, and things
    Tatoos, it might sound fierce, but I swear to god the bitch gots her butthole pierced

Gelston should recreate the tyrant thread on the Safe Space Corner (SSC) but from an account called hello.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2017 at 03:37 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Gelston should recreate the tyrant thread on the Safe Space Corner (SSC) but from an account called hello.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Rings, chains, needles, pins, and things
    Tatoos, it might sound fierce, but I swear to god the bitch gots her butthole pierced
    I could be wrong but aren't all butts naturally pierced? Except time4fun, as she has never taken a dump in her life which explains a lot.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2017 at 03:39 PM.