Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

Quote Originally Posted by Savageheart View Post
    It's the internet, I don't know any of you. It doesn't mean your opinions and thoughts don't have positive or negative value. It doesn't even mean some of us don't converse often.

I've met a few GS players in my life and one of them is a friend albeit somewhat estranged, but the rest of you are essentially all in the same amorphous blob of humanity.
    YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH BLOBS? WELL DO YOU??????
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

It's the internet, I don't know any of you. It doesn't mean your opinions and thoughts don't have positive or negative value. It doesn't even mean some of us don't converse often.

I've met a few GS players in my life and one of them is a friend albeit somewhat estranged, but the rest of you are essentially all in the same amorphous blob of humanity.
    Words without content. See, this is why you are not memorable.

Hey, I'm just trying to be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I think I shall make some shrimp etouffee.

I think I shall make some shrimp etouffee.
    You should make a crayfish poor boy instead.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You should make a crayfish poor boy instead.
    Let me make sure I boil the crayfish in plain water and then add the spices after they are cooked.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No, I really don't care if he lied about Mexico paying for a wall as long as he's serious about getting the wall built.

You want me to cry because a politician lied in order to get elected?

And Trump's lie about Mexico paying for the wall is such a stupid insignificant lie. I would imagine a more serious lie would be promising healthcare reform that would reduce costs with promises of keeping your doctor then it turned out you can't keep your doctor and your healthcare costs are going to go through the roof. I mean THAT would be a pretty serious lie in order to get elected, but only a monster would do something like fuck with people's healthcare.
    Or promising repeal and replace, keeping all of the best parts of the previous law while every attempted Draft accomplished if not the complete opposite a backdoor to kicking the can down to 'states rights'

ACA is fixable, and healthy in states that expanded Medicaid Coverage. It's not failing, and literally every option thats been passed down since has been a great deal worse.

Politicians lie, end of statement, but they are usually called to account for it by their constituents. Now it's just all #stigginit

Or promising repeal and replace, keeping all of the best parts of the previous law while every attempted Draft accomplished if not the complete opposite a backdoor to kicking the can down to 'states rights'
    Yeah, Republicans in the Senate dropped the ball on that one. Well it was mostly McCain because McCain is a bitter old man.

I don't give a shit either way because I knew ACA wasn't going to go down easy, if at all.

Politicians lie, end of statement, but they are usually called to account for it by their constituents.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-10-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Let me make sure I boil the crayfish in plain water and then add the spices after they are cooked.
    I hear all you gotta do is pour salt on them after they're done and drained. I know this works because the Chinese buffets do it that way.

Politicians lie, end of statement, but they are usually called to account for it by their constituents. Now it's just all #stigginit
    That must be why Obama got reelected after people found out they couldn't keep their doctor or their plan or not pay shitloads more in premiums unless you're some welfare leech!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah, Republicans in the Senate dropped the ball on that one. Well it was mostly McCain because McCain is a bitter old man.

I don't give a shit either way because I knew ACA wasn't going to go down easy, if at all.

When Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and well every fucking conflict in the last 10 years became even more of a huge clusterfuck than under Bush, Obama took a big hit on it from everyone.

When drone strikes were killing far too many civilians, Obama took hits again from left and right.

I realize poles are now fake news unless they are positive for the <whatever> you like. But 32% is a record low for Trump.

Somewhat unrelated, as proponents of smaller government how do you feel about Tax cuts that are not revenue neutral and 90k a year to staff a person whose sole job is delivering Trump a folder of positive feedback twice a day.

The whole idea of 'small government' is a lie. Politicians don't give up power, at best its a shell game where they temporarily shuffle it from one branch to the other.

Plenty of folks vote against their own self interest however congress has been incredibly consistent in voting FOR their interests.
    Last edited by Savageheart; 08-10-2017 at 04:06 PM.