Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Savageheart View Post
    At least you're self aware

Honestly you're a limited bitch, I wouldn't go so far as to drop a C-Bomb on you though. Seems overkill for someone who's crimes are just stupidity and loyaltiy to stupidity.

The second one is almost admirable, in the way you cheer at the special olympics.
    lol @ "C-Bomb"

We are all adults here and better people than you have used the actual word.

Who do you think you are protecting by not using the actual word? Stop being moronic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Think they'll ever understand the irony of that statement?
    Think you'll ever understand the irony of you still posting here?

Still waiting on you to source your "Milo is a pedo" claim btw, where you mysteriously stfu and bailed on the thread after getting called out. But why did you stop posting so abruptly in that thread? There must be some explanation I'm not aware of!
    Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Lol @your rep
    WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO TAG THIS "YOUR REP" PERSON? WHO ARE THEY????
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

4. Default

RE: TG Your burn has no substance, you can do better. Not saying you should, just that you're capable.

In your heart of little black heart you're definitely smart enough and sane enough to know this shit is stupid, is it just pride at this point?

Or is it entertainment, maybe?

This administration is tits up at 200 days, I still think Trump will some how pull out his term because it should be very hard to unseat a president. The framers never imagined land owning white men would elect something this fubar...
    Last edited by Savageheart; 08-10-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You do know what AI stands for, right?

I find neither of them remotely close to intelligent.

REPHRASE!
    Reported to the mods on the SSC. Because you can't be nice just over there, it has to be everywhere and I'm confident they will see to it that it is enforced worldwide.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Schoolyard Tactics 101: "I'm rubber and you're glue!"
    You literally bring nothing to the table, except a long history of above average fan art.

No views, no discussion, just a dedicated vocation to bitch about people bitching about rep and becoming some sort of sin eater because folks are less likely to argue with the vaguely lascivious lady who creates avatars.

No, she loves the reactions. She used to do the same stuff on LNet too. We'd be doing just fine, having a fun conversation about GS or something... And she'd start spouting out political stuff. She does it on purpose. She created a character she claims to be IRL that is your stereotypical ultralib on steroids.
    >ROLEPLAY NOMINATE VAGINA-ISHRA
    Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2017 at 02:51 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    lol @ "C-Bomb"

We are all adults here and better people than you have used the actual word.

Who do you think you are protecting by not using the actual word? Stop being moronic.
    Im not 'askurred' of using the word or anything I just believe that bitch has a lower strategic yield than cunt and I dont put you in the latter.
    Last edited by Savageheart; 08-10-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Savageheart View Post
    You literally bring nothing to the table, except a long history of above average fan art.

No views, no discussion, just a dedicated vocation to bitch about people bitching about rep and becoming some sort of sin eater because folks are less likely to argue with the vaguely lascivious lady who creates avatars.
    I find nothing in your post to disagree with except the part where people are less likely to argue with me. I've found it to be the opposite. People who I've had little interaction with will attack me out of the blue.

And what, I stay away from the political folder and I have "no views" but, when I post there, I'm dismissed as a right wing troll? You guys need to make up your minds.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

10. Default

I've called you an apologist and a bitch not a troll. Directly I've really just called PB, TG, Fuctar, Forty, and Wraithbringer trolls.

I find Gelston, TG, and PK agreeable when they are not in the middle of a triggered flame war.

I do not take issue with you posting anywhere let alone here, I will feel free to criticize it, in this case because all I see you do is support someone else, or someone else's opinion I just don't believe you add anything at all. Other than another pat on the back to an echo chamber that is incredibly belligerent and loud.
    Last edited by Savageheart; 08-10-2017 at 03:09 PM.