Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

Quote Originally Posted by Savageheart View Post
    Who really needs a safe space, because it sounds like you snowflake?
    This is hilarious coming from the guy too afraid to say the word cunt.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I've called you an apologist and a bitch not a troll. Directly I've really just called PB, TG, Fuctar, Forty, and Wraithbringer trolls.

I find Gelston, TG, and PK agreeable when they are not in the middle of a triggered flame war.

I do not take issue with you posting anywhere let alone here, I will feel free to criticize it, in this case because all I see you do is support someone else, or someone else's opinion I just don't believe you add anything at all. Other than another pat on the back.
    I know I accused you of being unmemorable and I'm sorry that hurt you so badly that you are attempting to make yourself more memorable now but trust me, it won't work. Next week I won't remember this interaction at all. Seriously, I don't remember you calling me an apologist. I do remember you calling me a bitch but that's only because it was like ten minutes ago.

I can't even promise to try and remember your "contributions" to the PC because I know I won't be able to keep that promise.

Sorry, man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

3. Default

Sick burn Methias, slightly up-market Wraithbringer.

PS whats your avatar from?
    Last edited by Savageheart; 08-10-2017 at 03:13 PM.

Sick burn, slightly up-market Wraithbringer.

PS whats your avatar from?
    Can't you just fap to the gif normally like the rest of us?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Can't you just fap to the gif normally like the rest of us?
    Haha I was talking about yours, but I mean maybe?

This administration is tits up at 200 days
    What? ISIS on the run. No new wars have started. Illegal immigration is down. Gorsuch is in the office. Funding for the wall has already materialized.

Seriously at this point in Obama's presidency I think the only that exciting positive thing that happened was some Democrats in the senate had to be bribed to vote yes on Obamacare.

You literally bring nothing to the table, except a long history of above average fan art.

No views, no discussion, just a dedicated vocation to bitch about people bitching about rep and becoming some sort of sin eater because folks are less likely to argue with the vaguely lascivious lady who creates avatars.
    You sound angry lately, Savageheart. There is a new space space forum for you.

Haha I was talking about yours, but I mean maybe?
    My avatar is clearly from Ghostbusters. The new one with fat chicks that is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    My avatar is clearly from Ghostbusters. The new one with fat chicks that is.
    I saw that movie. It was horrible.

10. Default

Illegal immigration has been steadily declining since at least Obama's last term. I don't have the actual figures or I'd be more specific but the last ones I saw suggested that immigration and deportations are both lagging behind Obama's

The wall Mexico was supposed to pay for? The 1.6B that was allocated in the recent budget has not been allocated to anything at this time other than coming out of our taxes.

It was a dumb ass publicity stunt that got away from Trump, if El Chapo can facilitate a mile long tunnel in relatively short order Im fairly certain it'll be slightly more convincing than Trump's hair as a deterrent.

I have no objections to Gorsuch either way, give you that one.