Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    [double fisting some penises.
    That sounds extremely painful.

2. Default

I thought you cried all the way to your new safe space to get away from people who act like this?

Number of hypocrites the new forum has made out of people: 3 and counting
    They want a safe space but also want to come over here so they can be toxic without worrying about being banned.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    They want a safe space but also want to come over here so they can be toxic without worrying about being banned.
    Oddly enough some of the same people use the GM staff in the same manner in the game, honestly it has discouraged any form of creativity. You can only play tea fucking party so long before you need to remove a limb or two.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

So Tenlaar said Obama lied too? Good for him.

I was very specific in my request; showed me where Tenlaar insisted Obama had 600+ lies in the first 6 months in office because some "news" outlet decided to count every utterance of Trump's lies as a "lie."
    That is not even remotely what you said at first. You tried to make some bullshit point about me never calling Obama out for his lies because you have decided in your head that I am the same kind of person you are, and since being shown me calling Obama a liar, you are trying to act like you said something completely different. It's a regular tactic of yours, I don't know why you still think it works.

Saying I'm a hot 18 year old female super model is a lie. If I say this 100 times it's still a single lie that I have told more than once. Saying Trump has lied "literally hundreds of times" and counting the 25 times he said the same lie is misleading as fuck and you know it.
    What's misleading as fuck is for you to try to act like every time the President says a lie to the American people it isn't him lying just because he already lied about the same thing before. A lie is a lie and you are literally arguing that a lie only counts as a lie the first time you tell it. Do you have any kind of ethics or morality guiding you? How can you even argue something this ridiculous?

You wonder why I often tell you to people your head out of your ass, Tenlaar? It's because you CONSTANTLY do shit like this. You think I'm uncivil? I think it's more uncivil to purposefully and completely misrepresent what the other person is saying just you can sit there smugly and jerk yourself off to how great you think you argue your point. Oh don't worry, Ashliana, you often do this shit too, but I gotta crown Tenlaar king of this shit. What a crowning achievement.
    I didn't misrepresent what you said. I hadn't even responded. Other people called you out on your bullshit, because it was bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    That is not even remotely what you said at first.
    That's exactly what I said "at first", which is why I said "I would have loved to see you make just one post during Obama's time in office calling out his over 800 lies", using an overly inflated number like "800", like time4fun did.

You tried to make some bullshit point about me never calling Obama out for his lies
    This is exactly what I mean. You're such an expert on strawmans (OMG HE USED THAT TERM AGAIN!) and deflection that you don't even realize you do it. You want me to stop being uncivil? You go first.

What's misleading as fuck is for you to try to act like every time the President says a lie to the American people it isn't him lying just because he already lied about the same thing before. A lie is a lie and you are literally arguing that a lie only counts as a lie the first time you tell it. Do you have any kind of ethics or morality guiding you? How can you even argue something this ridiculous?
    Because this is not how presidents are usually "graded" by the "media" when they talk about lies and broken promises and you know it. I have NEVER seen an article claim a president has racked up over 600 lies in their first 6 months in office. Rather they look at the individual lie, like for example Obama's lie of closing down Gitmo. Go read up on any major news site, even right leaning ones, that talk about Obama's lie/broken promise of closing down Gitmo and let me know if they list each and every single instance of him uttering that lie and list it as "37 lies", or if they just talk about the lie of Obama promising to close down Gitmo and leave it at that. And while you're at it go ahead and link all of the other hundreds of such lies Obama told during his time in office or on the campaign trail.

Something tells me you know I'm right otherwise you would be listing all of these news articles to shove down my throat.

Again, Tenlaar, it's okay to admit I'm right. It won't hurt you.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-11-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    bump.
    Bump
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I have NEVER seen an article claim a president has racked up over 600 lies in their first 6 months in office.
    Which obviously has nothing to do with having a President that lies at a previously unfathomable rate and everything to do with media bias, right? This isn't even worth the time, you are actually defending lies as if there is any reason to defend them.

Obama lied about things. Lying is wrong. Trump is currently lying about things. Lying is wrong. That, however, does not make them comparable in the rate or scope of their lies.

The scope of the lies is what's so troubling. Tgo still hasn't been able to explain all the lies about Russian contacts with the Trump campaign.

Nor has he been willing to admit the Obama wiretapping claim was a lie.

He can't deal with the lies, so he chooses to disregard them.

The scope of the lies is what's so troubling. Tgo still hasn't been able to explain all the lies about Russian contacts with the Trump campaign.

lol @ your rep retard

10. Default

Just like you never explained all the lies about Hillary's state department acting on an illegal pay2play scheme involving multiple foreign countries. GTFO you toxic troll.