Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Of course you know the real reason, I just told you.
    Newsflash asshole, people know things before you tell them.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Fuck off, I already knew I was an asshole.

You will never hear me saying that it was okay for Obama to lie. What he said wasn't true and he shouldn't have said it. See how easy it is?
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 08-11-2017 at 02:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

In case no one covered this yet:

Severa outlets reported yesterday that Mueller has subpoenaed several gobal banks for Manafort's financial records:

U.S. special counsel Robert Mueller is bearing down on former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort as he directs a wide-ranging probe into Russian interference in last year’s presidential election.

Mueller’s team of investigators has sent subpoenas in recent weeks from a Washington grand jury to global banks for account information and records of transactions involving Manafort and some of his companies, as well as those of a long-time business partner, Rick Gates, according to people familiar with the matter.

The special counsel has also reached out to other business associates, including Manafort’s son-in-law and a Ukrainian oligarch, according to one of the people. Those efforts were characterized as an apparent attempt to gain information that could be used to squeeze Manafort, or force him to be more helpful to prosecutors.
    Additionally, Politico is reporting today that Manafort is getting new representation from a small firm that deals specifically with complex financial crimes:

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort is changing his attorneys as a federal investigation heats up into his financial transactions, according to people familiar with the matter.

Manafort's case will now be handled by Miller and Chevalier, a boutique firm in Washington that specializes in complicated financial crimes among other issues, these people said.

Manafort is cutting ties with WilmerHale, the firm that has represented him in the matter so far. His former lawyer there, Reg Brown, led the congressional investigations practice.

The move could signify a realization that the case has heated up, one of these people said, and that Manafort needs specialized criminal counsel. The switch comes after the FBI raided his home last month and a number of financial institutions were subpoenaed, these people said. The Washington Post first reported the home search, and Bloomberg first reported the bank subpoenas
    Last edited by time4fun; 08-11-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    In case no one covered this yet:

Severa outlets reported yesterday that Mueller has subpoenaed several gobal banks for Manafort's financial records:

Additionally, Politico is reporting today that Manafort is getting new representation from a small firm that deals specifically with complex financial crimes:
    fake news no one cares lol @ your rep

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post

You will never hear me saying that it was okay for Obama to lie. What he said wasn't true and he shouldn't have said it. See how easy it is?
    I would have loved to see you make just one post during Obama's time in office calling out his over 800 lies, but we all know you wouldn't say something like that during Obama's time in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar
    I would have loved to see you make just one post during Obama's time in office calling out his over 800 lies, but we all know you wouldn't say something like that during Obama's time in office.
    You were saying, Tgo? http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...65#post1687465

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    And?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And?
    Did you love seeing where he did?