Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 203

Thread: FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafortís home

  1. #161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Just like you never explained all the lies about Hillary's state department acting on an illegal pay2play scheme involving multiple foreign countries. GTFO you toxic troll.
    Oh look- PK said something totally inaccurate about Clinton in a completely unrelated conversation.

    Must be one of those days that ends in Y.

    Citations please.
    Last edited by time4fun; 08-12-2017 at 09:50 AM.

  2. #162

    Default

    Yeah, totally inaccurate, that's why the FBI is still investigating the CF.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    8,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Oh look- PK said something totally inaccurate about Clinton in a completely unrelated conversation.

    Must be one of those days that ends in Y.

    Citations please.
    Citations? of what? You being a toxic troll? It's apparent with every post. It's why your rep is red. People think you're a toxic troll.

  4. #164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    The scope of the lies is what's so troubling.
    The scope of the lies? I only skimmed the WaPo article you listed but they mentioned Trump "lying 25 times" about companies like Ford creating new jobs because of Trump. Is that such a "troubling" lie? Didn't Obama take credit for "saving" millions of jobs without giving a single bit of solid evidence to suggest such a thing? I'm sure you were marching in the streets calling for his ouster though.

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Tgo still hasn't been able to explain all the lies about Russian contacts with the Trump campaign.
    Because I don't give a shit if Trump Jr. met with a "Russian government lawyer."

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Nor has he been willing to admit the Obama wiretapping claim was a lie.
    Hillary literally broke the law and stored classified information on her private email server, wiped the server clean and smashed and destroyed hard drives and phones when the FBI said they wanted all this shit for their investigation, and you want to get hung up on this stupid wiretapping bullshit?

    Fine, time4fun, I'll throw you a bone. The big bad Trump may have lied about Obama wiretapping him. IMPEACH NOW!

    Now let's see you admit what a corrupt piece of shit Hillary is.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    2,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Citations please.
    Why should anyone waste their time providing you any citations of anything other than a traffic violation or for illegally harboring a criminal and being a selfish, callous and mean family member for not helping a relative acquire legal status over more than a decade? You rigorously ignore or deny any source quoted. You insult and attack the messenger at every opportunity or simply fall back to your old emotional high horse of outrage and shock that people don't agree with your tantrums. You are an insolent, petulant child raging at those who don't agree with you while consumed in a fit of pique the likes of which any 3 yr old would be proud of.

    You have a track record of vitriolic text vomit at those who disagree with you even when they try to do so in a rational, calm and sane manner. We are tired of wasting our time with a pre-teen like, tantrum throwing brat. Irrational children don't need explanations or justifications from adults and so we don't give you any.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  6. #166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    The scope of the lies is what's so troubling. Tgo still hasn't been able to explain all the lies about Russian contacts with the Trump campaign.
    Tgo hasn't even been able to explain how the President going to a golf resort in New Jersey while everybody else from the west wing goes one building over to continue working isn't a vacation, of course he can't explain away any of the actual troubling things going on.

  7. #167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Tgo hasn't even been able to explain how the President going to a golf resort in New Jersey while everybody else from the west wing goes one building over to continue working isn't a vacation, of course he can't explain away any of the actual troubling things going on.
    Once again Tenlaar can't argue against what I actually said, he has to argue against what he wished I had said. Stop being so uncivil, Tenlaar!

    I didn't say it wasn't a vacation (it's a working vacation, DUH!), I pointed out the laughable way the lamestream media was hyping it up as if Trump demanded a vacation because he works so hard then either ignored or buried far down in the story that the real reason for Trump moving out of the White House is because the White House is undergoing renovations. I then laughed when you and the media moved the goalposts and said "BUT...BUT BUT BUT! EVERYONE ELSE MOVED ONE BUILDING OVER! WHY CAN'T OUR PRESIDENT ACT LIKE THE REST OF THE PEONS?!?!"

    Laughable. The whole thing is laughable, right down to you engaging in your usual bullshit strawman/deflection/distraction bullshit.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,499
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Why should anyone waste their time providing you any citations of anything other than a traffic violation or for illegally harboring a criminal and being a selfish, callous and mean family member for not helping a relative acquire legal status over more than a decade? You rigorously ignore or deny any source quoted. You insult and attack the messenger at every opportunity or simply fall back to your old emotional high horse of outrage and shock that people don't agree with your tantrums. You are an insolent, petulant child raging at those who don't agree with you while consumed in a fit of pique the likes of which any 3 yr old would be proud of.

    You have a track record of vitriolic text vomit at those who disagree with you even when they try to do so in a rational, calm and sane manner. We are tired of wasting our time with a pre-teen like, tantrum throwing brat. Irrational children don't need explanations or justifications from adults and so we don't give you any.
    Perfect. Absolutely spot on assessment of her modus operandi.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,320
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    She isn't going to read this thread anymore.

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,499
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    She isn't going to read this thread anymore.
    If anyone believes that then I have a bridge for sale.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •