Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafortís home

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    If you go back to my response- I was criticizing Tgo for apparently not having ever heard about Milo having defended pedophiles and pedophilia.
    That's some mighty nice revisionist history you got going on there. Would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

You're right it was someone else's claim that Milo was a pedo, it was Peam's claim. I questioned his claim about Milo being a pedo, then you came along and in true time4fun fashion mocked me for not knowing what was going on. Where you get this idea that Peam just said Milo DEFENDED pedophiles (not that he himself was a pedo) is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Dreaven is defending pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wait, Milo is a pedophile? Source?

Also answer my question; do you hate all gays or just Republican gays?
    Dear God- put the right wing media outlets down.

You never seem to know about anything that's actually happened.
    Why all the backtracking? The least you could have done was go full SashaFierce and delete your post first so no one could find it and quote it.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

That's some mighty nice revisionist history you got going on there. Would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

You're right it was someone else's claim that Milo was a pedo, it was Peam's claim. I questioned his claim about Milo being a pedo, then you came along and in true time4fun fashion mocked me for not knowing what was going on. Where you get this idea that Peam just said Milo DEFENDED pedophiles (not that he himself was a pedo) is beyond me.

Why all the backtracking? The least you could have done was go full SashaFierce and delete your post first so no one could find it and quote it.
    Yeah...I never mentioned what Peam's claim was. Again, my criticism was of you seemingly being wholly unaware of the whole scandal that basically ruined his career as a far right wing pundit.

But nice try.

And, for the record, for you to be playing word games in regards to a guy who actively defended pedophilia is...gross even for you. No one has any evidence (that I'm aware of) that he engaged in pedophilia (though he maintains he was the victim of pedophilia as a child), but he is an active proponent of it. So your best case scenario with him is that he's "just" a...political pedophile?

If this is the best you can come up with- well, your theory that I'm always wrong looks pretty thin.

Specifically he called all of us who told him that nothing she had done would rise to the level of indictment "fucking idiots", if I recall.
    Citations please.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    remember when you said Hilary was going to jail
    Remember when you were a creepy Kina Grannis stalker.

Here's your citation, just for kicks:

We get hung up on this child abuse stuff… This is one of the reasons why I hate the left, the one size fits all policing of culture, this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent.

I’m grateful for Father Michael [a Catholic priest Milo claims to have had sex with as a teenager]. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.

Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody who is 13 years old and sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty, who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty.

In the gay world, some of the most important enriching, and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships are between younger boys and older men. They can be hugely positive experiences very often for those young boys.
    SO feel free to dive back in to discussing Peam's comment on Milo.

I'd just love to hear it.

Dreaven, I saw you give head to like 15 guys at the last Dreavening it was so messy. 1 mil note or I display the logs!

I don't recall Milo saying that it's okay for people to have sex with pre-pubescant children.

I didn't say it wasn't a vacation (it's a working vacation, DUH!), I pointed out the laughable way the lamestream media was hyping it up as if Trump demanded a vacation because he works so hard then either ignored or buried far down in the story that the real reason for Trump moving out of the White House is because the White House is undergoing renovations. I then laughed when you and the media moved the goalposts and said "BUT...BUT BUT BUT! EVERYONE ELSE MOVED ONE BUILDING OVER! WHY CAN'T OUR PRESIDENT ACT LIKE THE REST OF THE PEONS?!?!"
    You keep saying it's laughable that people acted like he decided that he wanted to get away without ever giving any reasoning for why anybody should think something differently.

So, again. If the reason he left the White House was because of renovations and not because he wanted to get away for a while, why do you think he left the White House and went to a golf resort in New Jersey while the rest of the people who left the White House because of renovations went right next door to temporary offices and continued working? Can you come up with a single reason why the most logical thing for him to do during renovations is to go to a golf resort in New Jersey instead of staying in Washington where everybody else stayed to keep working?

Yeah...I never mentioned what Peam's claim was. Again, my criticism was of you seemingly being wholly unaware of the whole scandal that basically ruined his career as a far right wing pundit.

But nice try.

And, for the record, for you to be playing word games in regards to a guy who actively defended pedophilia is...gross even for you. No one has any evidence (that I'm aware of) that he engaged in pedophilia (though he maintains he was the victim of pedophilia as a child), but he is an active proponent of it. So your best case scenario with him is that he's "just" a...political pedophile?

If this is the best you can come up with- well, your theory that I'm always wrong looks pretty thin.
    It really took you this long to come up with "I didn't actually SAY he was a pedo, I just agreed with the person who did! Ok well I have nothing to prove he's an actual pedo, but he's an active proponent of pedophilia, which I also have no source for but I'm very smart so just trust me!"

Source for Milo being an active proponent of pedophilia? Because you don't seem to understand what pedophilia actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I don't recall Milo saying that it's okay for people to have sex with pre-pubescant children.
    That's because he didn't and time4twat is just being her usual liar self. Just like she is doing now by saying that Milo is an active proponent of pedophilia.

She really is the jelly of the month club. And hates gays. And jews.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 07:40 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Yeah...I never mentioned what Peam's claim was.
    Seriously, this is what you're going with? Peam flat out calls Milo a pedo. I ask for a source. You tell me I have no idea what's going on yet you're going to insist you weren't backing up Peam's claim?

Did you used to work in a pretzel factory? Cause you got all KINDS of twists!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-12-2017 at 07:53 PM.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!