Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 203

Thread: FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafortís home

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm following the TOS on the other forums. Nothing more.
    What other forums?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    8,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    What other forums?
    Exactly.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is like two AIs holding a conversation.
    See, this is why I don't mind too much that you've stolen my avatar.

    hahahaha
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Did anyone believe for one second that time4fun had the discipline necessary to stop her troll-ish posting habits?

    She's so ridiculous.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,736
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Did anyone believe for one second that time4fun had the discipline necessary to stop her troll-ish posting habits?

    She's so ridiculous.
    No, she loves the reactions. She used to do the same stuff on LNet too. We'd be doing just fine, having a fun conversation about GS or something... And she'd start spouting out political stuff. She does it on purpose. She created a character she claims to be IRL that is your stereotypical ultralib on steroids.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-10-2017 at 01:30 PM.

  6. #36

    Default

    Great PB, now it's self-aware.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    She created a character she claims to be IRL that is your stereotypical ultralib on steroids.
    Is it true her character in game is actually transgender? I thought she just played a male character but someone said she actually plays it as a trans character. Not sure if that person was just fucking around though.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,736
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is it true her character in game is actually transgender? I thought she just played a male character but someone said she actually plays it as a trans character. Not sure if that person was just fucking around though.
    Vishra is a male character that dresses and acts as a female, yes.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    8,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Vishra is a male character that dresses and acts as a female, yes.
    This is still comedy gold to me. What a retard.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Vishra is a male character that dresses and acts as a female, yes.
    Holy shit.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •