Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Transgender] Ben Shapiro is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yes, it's a good thing you used a simile instead of a metaphor. Just like it's a good thing I meant "you" in a general sense.

We should go to the strip club sometime. I'll buy you a lap dance.
    Will you be dancing?

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    A man who becomes infertile and is therefore incapable of impregnating a female is not necessarily mentally ill, for example.That you personally believe one and not the other does not mean that one is proven and not the other.
    If a person loses one of their legs, are they still considered bipedal?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Let me stop you here. Sex is not gender.
    Although it is possible to define gender as “sex,” indicating that the term can be used when differentiating male creatures from female ones biologically, the concept of gender, a word primarily applied to human beings, has additional connotations—more rich and more amorphous—having to do with general behavior, social interactions, and most importantly, one's fundamental sense of self.
    The italicized (rather the non-bolded part since quotes...) portion is a ludicrous notion.

That's why there are two different words.
    I'm sure you're familiar with the term, 'synonym', right?
    Last edited by subzero; 08-12-2017 at 08:47 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If a person loses one of their legs, are they still considered bipedal?
    Hey, no picking on the cripple that only has the use of one arm you dick /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    1. Left - Accept that transgender persons are not biologically the opposite sex, regardless of how they identify.
    Agreed.

2. Right - So long as it's not hurting you (It isn't), if someone prefers to be treated as the opposite sex, who gives a fuck?
    I really don't give a fuck if they want to identify as the opposite sex. Where I draw the line is demanding I refer to them as the opposite sex. I probably would refer to a trans person as the opposite gender if they asked me to, I just don't want them to demand I do so out of threat of being labeled a bigot. I also refuse to refer to someone as made up terms as zhe or zed or bullshit as wanting to referred to as "they."

I'm also not against gender reassignment surgery as long as real experts (not TV stars or someone with a degree in gender studies) think it would help the person. What I'm against lately is the push to normalize this behavior. Kids as young as 4 and 6 "identifying" as the opposite gender and even talks about performing surgeries at young ages. Come on. Let's cut the bullshit out.

I'm also against this push lately of just saying "I identify as a woman now so I can go into the woman's bathroom." Again, no, stop that.

3. If you feel medically that these people should not perform X duty, such as being in the military, because they're on chemical treatments, simply ban all people on said chemical treatments from X duty.
    I'm not against trans being in the military because the chemical treatments they're on, I'm against it because of the overwhelming evidence of the serious mental health problems often associated with people who are trans. This is just a simple fact. It's funny because Democrats themselves have been the ones pushing these facts (high suicide/attempted suicide rate) and now that people are like "Maybe it's NOT a good idea to let a group of people with already high suicide rates into the military considering the military has a high suicide rate itself..." and now these same Democrats are screaming "RACISM!"

But in other aspects I agree with your statement here. It reminds me of that trans teenager (born female identifies as male) that wanted to wrestle on the boy's team in high school. The school wouldn't allow him to wrestle on the boys team but people felt it was unfair for him to wrestle on the girls team because he was taking steroids. My solution? Ban him from competing altogether as long as he's taking steroids. Same goes for anyone taking steroids. The district already bans anyone who is taking steroids but they make an exception if it's for medical reasons.

Lastly I'm against people using people with mental health problem to push their agendas and normalize other aspects of society. For example look at that 50 year old man who "identifies" as a 6 year old girl because he wanted to dump his family and engage in some anal rape with a married man who fantasizes about raping little girls. People are like "Aww, it's okay for a 50 year old man to identify as a 6 year old girl, it's normal!" No, it's not fucking normal. But people will point to a trans person and say "See? It's normal." Again, no, trans people typically have mental problems. This isn't me being hateful, this is being knowing what I'm talking about.

It's the same thing as people who say "There are people with more than than 2 x chromosomes so that alone is proof there are more than 2 genders." Yet you look at people with extra chromosomes and in most cases those people suffer from mental health issues such as mental retardation, but people so badly want there to be more than 2 genders that they will use people such as that to push their agenda.

Stop that. Now. I'm looking at you, Latrin.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-12-2017 at 08:54 PM.

2. Right - So long as it's not hurting you (It isn't), if someone prefers to be treated as the opposite sex, who gives a fuck?
    The Bruce Jenners of the world can act like a woman all they want. That's fine. They can surgically do whatever they want with themselves. I don't care. But, I will not refer to them as a women because they are not. That really bothers some of them to no end. THEY give a fuck and I'm not about to call these people women just to appease their delusions.
    Last edited by subzero; 08-12-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I also refuse to refer to someone as made up terms as zhe or zed or bullshit as wanting to referred to as "they."
    You got a problem with the leader of the Scullions?

Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 09:03 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What I'm against lately is the push to normalize this behavior. Kids as young as 4 and 6 "identifying" as the opposite gender and even talks about performing surgeries at young ages. Come on. Let's cut the bullshit out.

I'm also against this push lately of just saying "I identify as a woman now so I can go into the woman's bathroom." Again, no, stop that.
    Preach, my nigga (this, for the Latrins out there, is synonymous with the word 'brother', or 'dude', or 'man', etc)!

But in other aspects I agree with your statement here. It reminds me of that trans teenager (born female identifies as male) that wanted to wrestle on the boy's team in high school. The school wouldn't allow him to wrestle on the boys team but people felt it was unfair for him to wrestle on the girls team because he was taking steroids. My solution? Ban him from competing altogether as long as he's taking steroids. Same goes for anyone taking steroids. The district already bans anyone who is taking steroids but they make an exception if it's for medical reasons.
    Oh my god... another perfect example of letting this shit get out of hand: Fallon Fox. This was born a male and decided he wanted to be a woman. Some horrible MMA organization actually allows this dude to get in the cage and beat the shit out of women. What the fuck is going on here?! I'm sure all the pro-trans people are cool with that. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Preach, my nigga
    Monica*

Example: Bill Clinton got a BJ from my nigga Lewinski.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Preach, my nigga (this, for the Latrins out there, is synonymous with the word 'brother', or 'dude', or 'man', etc)!

Oh my god... another perfect example of letting this shit get out of hand: Fallon Fox. This was born a male and decided he wanted to be a woman. Some horrible MMA organization actually allows this dude to get in the cage and beat the shit out of women. What the fuck is going on here?! I'm sure all the pro-trans people are cool with that. Idiots.
    Just wait until the next Olympics when guys pretending to be women run a clean sweep in all the women's events.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 09:06 PM.