Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [Transgender] Ben Shapiro is awesome

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    No, he isn't. Good thing he's just repeating what the people who actually are qualified say about it.
    Did you know people who are qualified have said it is a mental illness also? Outstanding that professionals can disagree.

2. Default

I can say with certainty that you are not qualified to make that statement.
    You can say that but, most trans are products of gender dysphoria. There's the very few that are born with both parts and the parents made the wrong decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Did you know people who are qualified have said it is a mental illness also? Outstanding that professionals can disagree.
    Disagreement by some does not mean that there is not a consensus among most. There are people who disagree that the world is round, do you think that the general consensus that it is round should be called into question because of it?
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 08-12-2017 at 07:53 PM.

4. Default

Disagreement by some does not mean that there is not a consensus among most. There are people who disagree that the world is round, do you think that the general consensus that it is round should be called into question because of it?
    Nope, they are just as deluded as the people that somehow think the sexes are interchangeable. Here's the eternal truth, You can say you're whatever, but biologically short of science and probably not even then yet (thankfully) a man that becomes a woman can't carry a baby to term. A woman that becomes a man can't impregnate a female. So how again is this not a mental illness? The genes are what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    A couple things. I did not state, basically or otherwise, that no one else has had mental illness.
    You stated you have had mental illness and therefore were perhaps more qualified than Crash to recognize when it occurs. This is heavily implying Crash has not had a mental illness.

You lose, sir. Do not pass Imperial Palace. Do not collect 200 Imperial credits.

This just in - Lawyer is good at debating.

With that said, I think it's a magnificent step in the right direction to give a conservative commentator that actually supports his opinions with studies and facts gets as much airtime as Ben Shapiro gets. Normally on both sides of the spectrum the people who get the most airtime are the loonies and the people who parrot their batshit insanity. If you put Ben Shapiro in front of enough people, maybe even Neveragain will start sounding intelligent. He won't, but the possibility is there, you know?
    Hi. I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash187 View Post
    So how again is this not a mental illness?
    Because "mental illness" is a term that actually means something and is not just a label that you can apply to anything you decide is wrong or silly or not part of your "eternal truth" regardless of how many people who actually do study and treat mental illness and actually are qualified to make these judgements say you are wrong.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You stated you have had mental illness and therefore were perhaps more qualified than Crash to recognize when it occurs. This is heavily implying Crash has not had a mental illness.

You lose, sir. Do not pass Imperial Palace. Do not collect 200 Imperial credits.
    STFU Tgo01 or I might actually have to attend a dreavening. I got this.

You left out the part where the Earth being round has already been proven.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

And no women's shoes or eyeshadow for a whole week!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible