Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: [Transgender] Ben Shapiro is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Bitch, Mars is mine. We only have male and female here.
    Not anymore!
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Not anymore!
    I didn't allow that fucker in through customs. Illegal immigrants are rounded up immediately and deported to the Sun.

I didn't allow that fucker in through customs. Illegal immigrants are rounded up immediately and deported to the Sun.
    He's been studying Mexican border hoppers. You'll never find him.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    He's been studying Mexican border hoppers. You'll never find him.

Let's start a fund for Latrin to become a full fledged MMA fighter. We need to get him trained and in the octagon asap.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

Martinez’s public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

The 10-year-old’s mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.

The girl said Martinez, who is a family friend, invited her into the bathroom, touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. Nurses at the Wyoming Medical Center completed a sexual assault exam and found redness and abrasions on the girl’s genitalia.

Martinez denied molesting the child to arresting officers and pleaded not guilty to the charges in May at an arraignment in Natrona County District Court.

The trial is scheduled to last four days.

Follow features editor Elise Schmelzer on Twitter @eliseschmelzer

I am very shocked. Nobody could have ever predicted this!
    Last edited by Methais; 10-22-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Honestly, it was a family friend. It could have done it anywhere. It wasn't the "stranger in the bathroom that is a dude" thing people were pushing.

Honestly, it was a family friend. It could have done it anywhere. It wasn't the "stranger in the bathroom that is a dude" thing people were pushing.
    I see what you did there.

how can you sit there and make excuses for this person? It is exactly what people said would happen and it happened. Gelston white knights for pedos. Reported, obviously.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    how can you sit there and make excuses for this person? It is exactly what people said would happen and it happened. Gelston white knights for pedos. Reported, obviously.
    If you can't see how this is different from what people were espousing as their fears of strangers masquerading as women in the women's bathroom and then sexual assaulting little girls, I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps you are just retarded.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-20-2017 at 10:41 AM.