Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Transgender] Ben Shapiro is awesome

Isn't that what all threads here eventually become?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's a really stupid analogy as a convertible is an intentional design. Nobody is like "Hey honey let's have a kid with 12 fingers."
    Parents are not their childrens' designers - parents cannot turn one hair on their child's head black or white. Whoever designed the human race manifestly did intend for some humans to have 12 fingers, because some are in fact born that way.
    Because a child whose balls haven't dropped yet is the exact same thing as someone using technology to artificially change genders right?
    They are not the exact same thing. No two things are the exact same thing. What they are is comparable in the following way: both are people who cannot impregnate someone. If that is the definition of male,
    then neither are male. If that is not the definition of male, then it can't be used to say transgender or children or anyone else who can't impregnate someone aren't male.
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero
    It's alright. I didn't really expect you to comment on men-who-think-they're-women getting licensed to enter an MMA cage and beat up real women.
    I rarely comment on irrelevant red herrings, it's true. You may be totally oblivious to the pattern of SJWs winning every fight they pick throughout all of recorded history, but you picked up on one of my patterns. Baby steps, subby!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

More derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I rarely comment on irrelevant red herrings, it's true.
    How is it a red herring? Forget anything else was discussed here and answer the question.

Or you can pink flamingo with your head in the sand and ignore the fact that a male has been granted a license to beat on females.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

You may be totally oblivious to the pattern of SJWs winning every fight they pick throughout all of recorded history, but you picked up on one of my patterns. Baby steps, subby!
    Anything is possible when you don't let the other side speak, decry them as a <insert label here>, only listen to an echo chamber, and control the education system.
    Last edited by drauz; 08-15-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    How is it a red herring?
    Because it distracts from the relevant issues, asking us to forget anything else being discussed.
    Forget anything else was discussed here and answer the question.
    See? ;D
    Or you can pink flamingo with your head in the sand and ignore the fact that a male has been granted a license to beat on females.
    No male has ever been granted a license to beat on females. Not even in Trump's America.

Blog Entries

Derp derp derp derp derp derp derp, derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp. Derp? ;D Derp derp derp derp derped derp derp derp derp derp derps. Derp derp derp Trump's America.
    Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Anything is possible when you don't let the other side speak,
    He said, on a site where Neveragain speaks at great length.
    decry them as a <insert label here>, and control the education system.
    Leftists have never controlled the education system. Why do you think it was a struggle to integrate schools? Or to allow teachers to be openly homosexual? You people read a few Buzzfeed headlines about hippie college professors and think K12 is compromised. Like Ice Ice Baby and Under Pressure, they're not the same.

9. Default

Poor latrin. A juvenile male is still a male, biologically he has not reached sexual maturity yet. When you take a female and have a cosmetic surgery because they feel male, is comparing apples to oranges. The juvenile male at least has the potential to in the future propagate the species, where as the cosmetically change female does not and vice versa. Short of genetic defects that is. Which would be defined as an anomaly created by nature, not people.

Blog Entries

He said, on a site where Neveragain speaks at great length.Leftists have never controlled the education system. Why do you think it was a struggle to integrate schools? Or to allow teachers to be openly homosexual? You people read a few Buzzfeed headlines about hippie college professors and think K12 is compromised. Like Ice Ice Baby and Under Pressure, they're not the same.
    Yeah and I could stand in a field alone on a soapbox and say stuff.

Gee Golly, its almost like integration was 60 years ago. You're right nothing has changed, what was I thinking. College and life in general is exactly the same as 1960....

I am talking about college, and I would bet you knew that.

Talk about red herrings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9d51499da35e
    Last edited by drauz; 08-15-2017 at 07:54 PM.