Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 161

Thread: [Transgender] Ben Shapiro is awesome

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You left out the part where the Earth being round has already been proven.
    Well clearly all that I have to do is say that it's not part of the eternal truth and now it doesn't matter how many scientists say it.

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Well clearly all that I have to do is say that it's not part of the eternal truth and now it doesn't matter how many scientists say it.
    I wonder what scientists think about the claim of there being 48320947230472380472 genders.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You stated you have had mental illness
    This is correct.
    and therefore were perhaps more qualified than Crash to recognize when it occurs.
    This is incorrect. The ? glyph is called a question mark precisely because it denotes and connotes a question. A question is not a statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash187
    Here's the eternal truth, You can say you're whatever, but biologically short of science and probably not even then yet (thankfully) a man that becomes a woman can't carry a baby to term. A woman that becomes a man can't impregnate a female. So how again is this not a mental illness? The genes are what they are.
    Because neither impregnation nor genes are the definition of gender. A man who becomes infertile and is therefore incapable of impregnating a female is not necessarily mentally ill, for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You left out the part where the Earth being round has already been proven.
    That you personally believe one and not the other does not mean that one is proven and not the other.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Transgenderism is no more up for debate than general relativity, or evolution, or any other finding of empirical science.
    I agree. And here's some empirical for ya. There are species on this planet that can change their sex (you know, naturally as a part of their function to survive vs going to an operating room and inverting a pecker. One method allows the continued reproduction of the species and the other does not). Humans are not among them.

    It's all very clear. A human born with the ability to impregnate a woman is a male. The thoughts inside his head have no bearing on this fact. A human born with the ability to become impregnated and carry a child is a female. The thoughts inside her head have no bearing on this fact.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Because "mental illness" is a term that actually means something and is not just a label that you can apply to anything you decide is wrong or silly or not part of your "eternal truth" regardless of how many people who actually do study and treat mental illness and actually are qualified to make these judgements say you are wrong.
    It's funny you make that argument. For hundreds of years it was the eternal truth that the earth was flat. Welp, so much for that idea.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    I agree. And here's some empirical for ya. There are species on this planet that can change their sex
    Let me stop you here. Sex is not gender. That's why there are two different words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash187
    It's funny you make that argument. For hundreds of years it was the eternal truth that the earth was flat. Welp, so much for that idea.
    The earth was empirically proven round in 200 BC.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    There are people who disagree that the world is round, do you think that the general consensus that it is round should be called into question because of it?
    No, we just call the other people idiots. Just like anyone who believes there are more than two genders or that dinosaurs never existed.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Because neither impregnation nor genes are the definition of gender. A man who becomes infertile and is therefore incapable of impregnating a female is not necessarily mentally ill, for example..
    Generally, neither does the man that got his balls shot off or the chemicals made him sterile, up and decide he's a woman. You're grasping at straws and it's actually kind of sad.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Let me stop you here. Sex is not gender.
    You seriously just went there didn't ya?
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You seriously just went there didn't ya?
    You eat sharts don't you?
    Last edited by hello; 08-12-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •