Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official: Unofficial Supported Sites

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    What rules am I breaking on THIS forum?
    The one about advertising and spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Stop trying to censor me you fucking fuck.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Cry more, Dreaven.

It's funny how the ones crying the hardest for a safe space forum are the ones doing the most abuse here lately. If the new forums had any sort of balls they would punish posters on that forum for being dicks on this forum.

But, again, seeing who the mod is on both forums I don't see that happening anytime soon either.

Cry some more about how someone was a meanie head to you in your rep comments, peam. Need a blankie to deal with it?

It's funny how the ones crying the hardest for a safe space forum are the ones doing the most abuse here lately. If the new forums had any sort of balls they would punish posters on that forum for being dicks on this forum.

But, again, seeing who the mod is on both forums I don't see that happening anytime soon either.

Cry some more about how someone was a meanie head to you in your rep comments, peam. Need a blankie to deal with it?
    Those weren't my rep comments, you fucking moron. They were posted by another user who was being harassed. You were active in the thread where they were posted.

I'm sorry that you feel abused.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Those weren't my rep comments, you fucking moron. They were posted by another user who was being harassed. You were active in the thread where they were posted.
    My my, someone needs a safe space.

So, wait, you're not even the one being harassed on this forum yet you feel the need for a safe space?

LOL! I've seen some whiny brats on the PC lately but you peam certainly take the cake on this one.

Also, Whirlin, why hasn't peam been banned yet? Look at his posts lately, you threatened PB for much less than this shit.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-08-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Maybe they're not actually taking a hard-line moderation tone that you all have been crying so much about?

My my, someone needs a safe space.

So, wait, you're not even the one being harassed on this forum yet you feel the need for a safe space?

LOL! I've seen some whiny brats on the PC lately but you peam certainly take the cake on this one.

Also, Whirlin, why hasn't peam been banned yet? Look at his posts lately, you threatened PB for much less than this shit.
    Cry more, Dreaven. I'm sorry your fragile ego is so damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    Maybe they're not actually taking a hard-line moderation tone that you all have been crying so much about?
    So why the move there then? Tagging?

So why the move there then? Tagging?
    Like I said, I prefer the NodeBB software to outdated VBulletin software with security flaws and an absent administrator.

Weren't you one of the people locked out of your account here?

The leadership team over there has a strong technical background, are active players and actually care about Gemstone.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 08-08-2017 at 09:36 AM.