Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official: Unofficial Supported Sites

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    Like I said, I prefer the NodeBB software to outdated VBulletin software with security flaws and an absent administrator.
    I mean why was the forum created in the first place if not to create a safe safe for whiners such as peam.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I mean why was the forum created in the first place if not to create a safe safe for whiners such as peam.
    Two reasons are literally listed in the post you quoted.

Reading comprehension, buttercup.

Sorry you're so offended by me.

It could be because the NodeBB software is much better than outdated VBulletin software with security flaws and an absent administrator.

Weren't you one of the people locked out of your account here?
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Weren't you one of the people locked out of your account here?
    Yeah who gives a shit? You know the more you harp on this the more it looks like you were the one behind the hack in order to showcase how "vulnerable" the PC is and how we all need to follow you to your safe space after your foray into getting mod status here and literally deleting posts and entire threads you didn't like.

Yeah who gives a shit? You know the more you harp on this the more it looks like you were the one behind the hack in order to showcase how "vulnerable" the PC is and how we all need to follow you to your safe space after your foray into getting mod status here and literally deleting posts and entire threads you didn't like.
    Yes, I totally learned to hack during my nursing classes in college.

The more you cry about the new forum, the more it looks like you're the one who needs a safe space and a captive audience with no alternatives.

Yes, I totally learned to hack during my nursing classes in college.
    Agreed. That's why I said it.

The more you cry about the new forum, the more it looks like you're the one who needs a safe space and a captive audience with no alternatives.
    Okay, time4fun.

Why are you so concerned about people going to the new forum?

Why are you so concerned about people going to the new forum?
    I just want you whiners to commit and stay over at your new forums. The fact that you're over here more than over there says a lot about how shitty those forums are. So commit already. I have.

Blog Entries

The one about advertising and spamming.
    Advertisement implies monetary gain or an exchange of goods and services. This is neither. There is no profit to be held with an advertisement-free website, nor is it spamming with cross-referencing an official post, which has been done in this thread a myriad of times.

This is also not my folder to moderate, and was not the task I was given when I was voted moderator. Some of your posts have been equally aggressive as Peam's. If his actions were deemed unacceptable, you would fall under the same category.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Hey man.. just let it go. It's time for us to fall on our swords and die like real trolls. I really hope that we trolls can stay here and do our stupid troll shit and have them move to a nice "upper class" forums.

New Forums

The PC