Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SimuCon 2017 GS4 Prime Auction

Default SimuCon 2017 GS4 Prime Auction

To any who wanted it, here it is. If any winners wish to say what they got, feel free.

ItemItem DescriptionSold For
    Custom Bolt messaging A player can pick any bolt spell in the game and have custom messaging set for it 1m
    Custom Bolt messaging A player can pick any bolt spell in the game and have custom messaging set for it 1m
    Custom Fire Spirit (111) firework Custom messaging 1m
    Custom Manna (203) Custom messaging 20m
    Custom Major Sanctuary (220) Custom messaging 1m
    Custom Well of Life (308), Raise Dead (318), Divine Word (1640), or Miracle (350) Custom messaging 1m
    Custom Floating Disk (511) or Tremors (909) Custom messaging Pass
    Custom Tangleweed (610) or Call Swarm (615) Custom messaging Pass
    Custom Grasp of the Grave (709) Custom messaging 1m
    Custom Call Familiar (920) talisman Custom messaging 20m
    Sonic Weapon, Shield, Armor, or Singing Weapon alteration Custom messaging Pass
    Custom Blink (1215) Custom messaging Pass
    Custom Illusion Prop Creates a magical aura about the player when LOOKed at 7.5m
    3-setting gold ring Unlimited use gold ring with 3 settings 12m
    Weight reducing backpack 33% reduction in weight for items held within the backpack 5m
    Weight reducing cloak 33% reduction in weight for items held within the cloak 11m
    Spell Rune Tattoo select approved Mental or Arcane spell, 3x/day 10m
    Spell Rune Tattoo select approved Spirit spell, 3x/day 40m
    Spell Rune Tattoo select approved Elemental spell, 3x/day 10m
    1x DB jewelry A +5 DS jewelry 15m
    +3 OB jewelry A +3 AS jewelry 25m
    CreatureBane Provides +10 AS CreatureBane for bane of choice except undead, with common or uncommon flares, or +10 weighting 17m
    CreatureBane Provides +10 AS CreatureBane for bane of choice except undead, with common or uncommon flares, or +10 weighting 25m
    Enchantment (+5) Max 8x, no special > 10, no katanas, claidhmores, or naginatas 6m
    3-Socket Fusion Armor or Shield User picks the base, 4x plain vultite (or equivalent wood/cloth/fiber) Pass (had a 10m reserve)
    3-Socket Fusion Weapon User picks the base, 4x plain vultite (or equivalent wood/cloth/fiber). No katanas, claidhmores, or naginata 10m
    Choose Your Own Adventure Custom spell prep, custom signature verb, custom logon/logoff 3m
    30 minutes alter time Get as much done (GALD) as you can in 30 minutes of alter time 2m
    Acuity or Mana runestaff flare boost +1 to mana or +1x to acuity flares, up to normal max 6m
    Skeleton key Unlocks any box every 6 hours 6m
    Double Dispel Wand Elemental Dispel/Spiritual Dispel (417/119) double-wand - 25 charges per day 30m
    Epic Deepening and Epic Lightening Certificates Deepen: by 100 lbs up to 200 for back/shoulder, 100 slung on shoulder, and 60 for belt, and Lighten: by 100 lbs down to min 5m
    De-Fusion Service Remove fusion script from an item, but leaves enhancives on it. 37m
    Ethereal Weapon Tattoo User picks the base. No katanas, claidhmores, or naginatas. 5x with plasma flares 20m
    T3 Chaos Jewelry Shifting description jewelry, T3 allows going invisible at the cost of spirit Pass
    Recharging Crystal Can be fueled with gems to add 2 charges to magical items 40m
    Rune Knowledge Any demonic rune, no teaching Pass
    25k Weightless Coin Bag Holds 25,000 silver weightlessly 5m
    Banshee Armament 5x runestaff, shield, or armor, banshee flares: +25 TD/bolt DS for 10 seconds, 1 in 6 chance to trigger when warding Pass
    Forest Armor 6x, T4 Forest armor 5m
    Dispel Runestaff 6x runestaff that can flare dispel Pass
    3x/Day Barkskin Absorbs the next attack, and may last longer on weak attacks 4m
    Gold Ring Tattoo Tattoo that works like a gold ring 10m
    Disarm Returner Returns the weapon to the owner when disarmed Pass
    Greater Plinite 10x per day open portal to Elemental Confluence and can trigger a redrill of the rooms 20m
    ClimateWear with feature hiding Weighs 5 lbs and holds 150 lbs. 1m
    Supercharger Jewelry 1x supercharger, Koar holy symbol 5m
    Trap Tarot Card 3x per day, while holding a trapped container, you can Rub the card and it will disarm the trap and absorb the energy. The card will hold a maximum of 10 charges. You can WAVE the card at a container to vaporize it, leaving the items inside on the ground (similar to Call Lightning (125)). It can also be WAVEd at another player or creature to cause a standard maneuver roll, resulting in an electrical critical if they fail to avoi the maneuver. 65m
    Weather Charm Unlocked weather charm - fluff verbs and 2x per day can create localized weather storm in the room. Unlocked version adds bloodrain and ambient messages 62m
    Muirgheal Manor Prime Private property in Zul Logoth with 5 rooms and "as is" 10m
    The Dark Tower Prime Private property in Icemule with 5 room and "as is" 35m
    Last edited by Zaigh; 08-07-2017 at 11:29 PM. Reason: edited for weather charm price - Thanks Kronius!
    Player of Durakar

Duskruin Arena shop list
    Want some scrip? Lemme know and we can work out a deal for the next time Duskruin comes to town.

Zaigh's Locker

Blog Entries

Thanks for this.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Weather charm went for 62M, I believe.

I'd be interested if the winners wanted to share the spell list here of what they can choose from.

For, um, science.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    I'd be interested if the winners wanted to share the spell list here of what they can choose from.

For, um, science.
    spells regularly sold in shops. No Heroism, no Arcane Barrier, no Quake, etc.
    Buy my scrolls. Flat prices, all infused, free recharges. Not even close to my full inventory, tell me what you need, post #1 always up-to-date.

Recent GSWiki articles: Spirit Beast, Faendryl Symposium

Lasentra waves her nutcracker about excitedly, clearly eager to indulge in fresh nutmeats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronius View Post
    Weather charm went for 62M, I believe.
    Thank you! Updated
    Player of Durakar

Duskruin Arena shop list
    Want some scrip? Lemme know and we can work out a deal for the next time Duskruin comes to town.

Zaigh's Locker

Nice! Thanks for this.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    >RUB THADSTON
    You warm your hands over the dying flames.
    An angry human town farmer snores quietly in his sleep.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    spells regularly sold in shops. No Heroism, no Arcane Barrier, no Quake, etc.
    Thanks!

Everything was account bound, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoswynd View Post
    Everything was account bound, yes?
    the services could be applied an appropriate item that would not then become account bound, so those are sell-able
    Buy my scrolls. Flat prices, all infused, free recharges. Not even close to my full inventory, tell me what you need, post #1 always up-to-date.

Recent GSWiki articles: Spirit Beast, Faendryl Symposium

Lasentra waves her nutcracker about excitedly, clearly eager to indulge in fresh nutmeats.