Page 59 of 111 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    The 'holier than thou cya going to new forums scumbags but I'll be back in a day to shitpost when I'm bored' attitude is why the new forums don't have a fucking chance of lasting.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Everyone should just start their own forum and talk to themselves exclusively.
    Wesley/Stumplicker already did that. Even he started posting how much of a raging hypocritical douchebag he is.. so he left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Rather than just saying "Hey you're a dumbass, get the fuck out", they just "politely" imply you're a dumbass and you should get the fuck out. The funny part is it's mostly the names in blue who do this shit, the people who can usually get away with bending the rules more than your average poster.
    Looks like the new forums are shaping up to be exactly like the officials.

@alastir Right. He was the very definition of poison on PC and doesn’t actually play, last I checked.

But I think the others are right that this should be a clean slate.
    Here is time4fun talking about Parkbandit.

"Right! PB is such a dick! But, gah, you're right, clean slate and all of that."

You know if this were PB talking about time4fun then PB would already have been banned or had a talking to.

But the safe space princesses herself literally calling another poster poison? Oh...hum...whistles...
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-09-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Looks like the new forums are shaping up to be exactly like the officials.

Here is time4fun talking about Parkbandit.

"Right! PB is such a dick! But, gah, you're right, clean slate and all of that."

You know if this were PB talking about time4fun then PB would already have been banned or had a talking to.

But the safe space princesses herself literally calling another poster poison? Oh...hum...whistles...
    "@alastir Right. He was the very definition of poison on PC and doesn’t actually play, last I checked."

It's so ridiculous that people still think the fact that a poster doesn't currently play Gemstone is some kind of indictment. Listen you morons: almost everyone who doesn't play currently did so when they joined the PC. They might have stopped playing afterward but had by then formed some kind of attachment to the boards, whether to other posters or just through familiarity, and stuck around. You will find this in any forum that's specific to a particular game.

God, people are stupid fucks.
    Last edited by Tisket; 08-09-2017 at 03:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    "@alastir Right. He was the very definition of poison on PC and doesn’t actually play, last I checked."

It's so ridiculous that people still think the fact that a poster doesn't currently play Gemstone is some kind of indictment. Listen you morons: almost everyone who doesn't play currently did so when they joined the PC. They might have stopped playing afterward but had by then formed some kind of attachment to the boards, whether to other posters or just through familiarity, and stuck around. You will find this in any forum that's specific to a particular game.

God, people are stupid fucks.
    Yup, that was a classic argument of theirs over here too. "You don't even play anymore! Why are you posting?!"

Good to see they are allowed to keep up this form of attack on the safe space forums. As long as we're pretending not to hate each other too much.

Why does anyone want to go to a community where everyone just pretends they like everyone else and they all get along because the mods enforce rules saying they must put on this bullshit facade?
    The fact that you can't see people communicating with each other in a respectful manner as anything other than people "pretending they like everyone else" is honestly just sad. Some people actually do prefer civil conversations to things like, I don't know, being called sub-human or a faggot. Most adults don't have to like somebody in order to not talk to them like they are a piece of shit worthy of nothing but ridicule and hateful verbal attacks.

Aww, thanks, Wesley, for proving you were never really above all of this shit and you never had any intention of changing. You just wanted a place you could flee to when you wanted to pretend to be a good person

Honestly I bet most people would prefer someone like me; someone to just tell it how it is, as opposed to a slimy weasel such as yourself, demanding a safe space to get away from us cretins then as soon as your safe space is handed to you your REAL persona comes shining through.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, Stumplicker.
    What do you have against weasels? They don't deserve that shitty comparison. Weasels are cute and have that going for them. Wesley literally has nothing going for him.. and you should just pity that piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    The fact that you can't see people communicating with each other in a respectful manner as anything other than people "pretending they like everyone else" is honestly just sad.
    Right. time4fun and PB fought like cats and dogs over here, over there they don't. Why do you think that is? Suddenly posting in a new forum makes them want to like one another? Or is it they are just pretending to get along because neither wants to get banned on the new forum? It's okay to admit I'm right from time to time, Tenlaar. I promise it won't hurt much.

Some people actually do prefer civil conversations to things like, I don't know, being called sub-human or a faggot.
    And yet they keep posting here when they have an alternative

Most adults don't have to like somebody in order to not talk to them like they are a piece of shit worthy of nothing but ridicule and hateful verbal attacks.
    You're right, and those adults usually don't hang out with people who verbally attack them, but the PC seems to be a giant magnet and those whiners seem to have a giant metal dildo up their asses.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-09-2017 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What do you have against weasels? They don't deserve that shitty comparison. Weasels are cute and have that going for them. Wesley literally has nothing going for him.. and you should just pity that piece of shit.

You're right, my bad. I would like to apologize to all of the weasels out there.

Except Wyrom wasn't subjected to any sort of harassment or hate that I can recall.
    YOU AREN'T PRIVY TO HIS ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF HATE PMS OR HATE REP COMMENTS!