Page 45 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Pretense? Enlighten me. Why can't the officials do their job? The literally exist to do exactly what Wyrom is trying to do in the unofficial forums.
    The officials are easy to follow for us. Not everyone uses them. We don't need an unofficial forum. We are, however, branching out to communicate with players. We also use social media too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    The officials are easy to follow for us. Not everyone uses them. We don't need an unofficial forum. We are, however, branching out to communicate with players. We also use social media too.
    So, what I'm trying to say is... Why doesn't everyone use the officials? Think maybe you could remedy that? I mean, fixing your own car instead of borrowing someone else's sounds better to me.

I asked a few times for some specific features over here. This place exists, why not make the communication a bit more effective? I was never answered.
    Wait, let me get this straight. YOU came to THIS forum in an effort of more communication, but WE had to change to suit YOUR needs? Holy shit the fucking ego you have.

I was approached several weeks ago about the possibility of a new forum that would have a lot of the features I was hoping we could get added here. Ondreian, Tysong, and Whirlin all opened a discussion with me, and I really liked what they were proposing. This was something they were doing with or without me.
    Right. Right. These three just came out of nowhere and said "Hey! We're starting a new forum that just so happens to address all of your concerns that we didn't know about!" And I suppose one of your demands wasn't that the new forum be a safe space for you and your GMs, right? That was just a happy coincidence too?

Honest question, Wyorm: just how stupid do you think your customers are? On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being Stephen Hawking and 1 being time4fun.

Also good job destroying Whirlin's narrative that he had nothing to do with the new forum and he was just made a mod over there because he's so likable and is just a "figurehead." Whirlin, seriously, it's time to step down you lying sack of shit.

I've been working on branching out our communication to other areas for awhile. Modernizing our approach is very important. It took a lot of convincing to be able to come here. Unfortunately, through trial and error, I still can't get other staff here. My GameMasters don't all have thick enough skin to tolerate some of the abuse. It was never the plan for it to just be me that came here. I am, however, here on my own time.
    Oh so it WAS a demand of yours that a new forum with a safe space in mind for you and your GMs? LOL! Holy shit.

I much rather spend my time where there is an active admin willing to make some adjustments to make the communication better. I also would prefer to be somewhere where active trolling and extremely tasteless posting isn't so rampant. I'm far too busy for that. Again, my free time, I'll choose where to go with it.
    Yeah, good job talking down to your customers here, Wyrom. You're turning into Solomon quicker than Solomon turned into Solomon.

No one is asking any of you to abandon the PC. You guys survived a long time with no GameMaster or Simutronics involvement. Many of you made it clear that I'll never be welcome here. You'll be fine without me.

Ciao!
    Honestly maybe it's for the best you took your fragile feelings the fuck out of here. I don't think this place is big enough for both your ego and Whirlin's ego.

Many of us made it clear you weren't welcome here? The fuck you talking about? How hurt your poor wittle feelings, Wyrom?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wait, let me get this straight. YOU came to THIS forum in an effort of more communication, but WE had to change to suit YOUR needs? Holy shit the fucking ego you have.

Right. Right. These three just came out of nowhere and said "Hey! We're starting a new forum that just so happens to address all of your concerns that we didn't know about!" And I suppose one of your demands wasn't that the new forum be a safe space for you and your GMs, right? That was just a happy coincidence too?

Honest question, Wyorm: just how stupid do you think your customers are? On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being Stephen Hawking and 1 being time4fun.

Also good job destroying Whirlin's narrative that he had nothing to do with the new forum and he was just made a mod over there because he's so likable and is just a "figurehead." Whirlin, seriously, it's time to step down you lying sack of shit.

Oh so it WAS a demand of yours that a new forum with a safe space in mind for you and your GMs? LOL! Holy shit.

Yeah, good job talking down to your customers here, Wyrom. You're turning into Solomon quicker than Solomon turned into Solomon.

Honestly maybe it's for the best you took your fragile feelings the fuck out of here. I don't think this place is big enough for both your ego and Whirlin's ego.

Many of us made it clear you weren't welcome here? The fuck you talking about? How hurt your poor wittle feelings, Wyrom?
    Hey guy, chill. He doesn't have to be here answering us.

While I'm a big fan of speculation and conspiracy theories, I can chime in to what's all happening here.

I asked a few times for some specific features over here. This place exists, why not make the communication a bit more effective? I was never answered. I was approached several weeks ago about the possibility of a new forum that would have a lot of the features I was hoping we could get added here. Ondreian, Tysong, and Whirlin all opened a discussion with me, and I really liked what they were proposing. This was something they were doing with or without me.

I've been working on branching out our communication to other areas for awhile. Modernizing our approach is very important. It took a lot of convincing to be able to come here. Unfortunately, through trial and error, I still can't get other staff here. My GameMasters don't all have thick enough skin to tolerate some of the abuse. It was never the plan for it to just be me that came here. I am, however, here on my own time.

I much rather spend my time where there is an active admin willing to make some adjustments to make the communication better. I also would prefer to be somewhere where active trolling and extremely tasteless posting isn't so rampant. I'm far too busy for that. Again, my free time, I'll choose where to go with it.

No one is asking any of you to abandon the PC. You guys survived a long time with no GameMaster or Simutronics involvement. Many of you made it clear that I'll never be welcome here. You'll be fine without me.

Ciao!
    Oh! Almost forgot. Good job destroying the narrative of the people who were here defending you yesterday as well who said it wasn't your plan to start a new safe space forum. Right, 3 random players walked up to you and said they were interested in starting a new forum and you had nothing to do with this or the conditions or features of the new forum. Honestly Wyrom your post here has done more harm than good. But something tells me your ego won't let you give a single fuck about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

You have issues. Seek help. Throw your computer in the ocean while you're at it.

I can read and use the officials just fine. This has nothing to do with the officials and lack of features.
    And you can't read and use the PC just fine? Just how broken are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchSenex View Post
    Yes, other than all the ones that release community support kits, community highlights, and other community support features.

It's getting REALLY fun watching you guys try to keep up the pretense that you don't know what it's about.
    Back to your safe space forums! Seriously, you came back here JUST to defend Wyrom? The cock sucking going on lately is amazing.

Yeesh. What happened to you, Tgo01?

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You have issues. Seek help. Throw your computer in the ocean while you're at it.
    Hey the GM dick sucking forum is over there.