Page 37 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wyrom demanded a whole new forum be created where he wouldn't be subjected to mean words. That's not throwing a hissy fit to you? Holy shit.
    Your hyperbole is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Your hyperbole is weak.
    That's exactly what happened. Wyrom officially "cut ties" with the PC and said he would exclusively post on the new forums and as long as the new forums played nice he would allow other GMs to post there as well.

This is all directly from Wyrom's own mouth...well so to speak.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-08-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Wait, we're being salty, not Whirlin and Wyrom who decided we were being too big of meanie heads and had to take their ball and go home? Weren't you giving me shit for simply not doing anymore Dreavenings for 48 hours, but apparently that somehow pales in comparison to this amount of salt? Okay, pk.
    To be fair, I honestly don't see Whirlin in that light. He's moderating both, which I disagree with.. but I don't think their motives are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It's incredibly stupid. Why can't we just fucking post where we want?
    Who said you couldn't?

I don't think it's a big deal at all.

Blog Entries

I think yall are taking it the wrong way. Wyrom has asked on more than one occasion for "tagging". Maybe the environment of the PC could be part of the equation, but I think the lack and/or slowness of action by Kranar is what ultimately caused him to move to the new forum.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-08-2017 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Because it's not only being done to form another community but is a deliberate attempt to destroy this one.
    So you're saying the formation of the new forums is a deliberate attempt to destroy the PC? If so, let's see you back that up. Walgreens and CVS seem to be doing fine. Fox News and CNN seem to be getting along fine. I don't think Fox News' motto when it started in 1996 was "We're here to destroy CNN." I don't believe anyone with official affiliation with the other site (Ondreian, Whirlin, and Horibu) has been on this site actively encouraging people stop using this site and start using the new one.

7. Default

That's exactly what happened. Wyrom officially "cut ties" with the PC and said he would exclusively post on the new forums and as long as the new forums played nice he would allow other GMs to post there as well.

This is all directly from Wyrom's own mouth...well so to speak.
    So because he was interested in a new forum he's throwing a hissy fit? Oookay.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    So you're saying the formation of the new forums is a deliberate attempt to destroy the PC? If so, let's see you back that up. Walgreens and CVS seem to be doing fine. Fox News and CNN seem to be getting along fine. I don't think Fox News' motto when it started in 1996 was "We're here to destroy CNN." I don't believe anyone with official affiliation with the other site (Ondreian, Whirlin, and Horibu) has been on this site actively encouraging people stop using this site and start using the new one.
    Using real world businesses who would love nothing more than to see their competitors go down in flames probably isn't the best comparison to make your point.

I dub thee new forums as snowflake forums. Arise Sir Snowflake Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So because he was interested in a new forum he's throwing a hissy fit? Oookay.
    Go play dumb elsewhere. Unless you're not playing, then please continue.