Page 29 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh believe me, I see what doing the "right thing" can do. You're left with someone who doesn't give a shit about the forums and refuses to step down when needed.
    JFC you're being a salty drama queen over nothing.

You're mod over there, I'll be mod over here. Why do you seem to have a problem with this?
    Um, because power?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    JFC you're being a salty drama queen over nothing.
    Now now, no need to be hostile towards anyone. This is a safe space.

Also, same goes for you. Why do you keep pretending like your shit don't stink? I've seen you say a lot of awful shit to people on here. Stop acting like you're above the fray.
    Okay, time to put up then. Let's see it. What is the most awful thing you can find me saying on these forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Okay, time to put up then. Let's see it. What is the most awful thing you can find me saying on these forums?
    You first. What is the most awful thing I have said on these forums that is worse than literally wishing death upon someone.

Ohh, I see. You're going to ignore the part where I clearly explained that I don't consider you the worst posted because you have said the single worst thing of anybody here, but because you are the most consistently vitriolic and hateful person.

Weren't we having a conversation about distraction before?
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 08-08-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Ohh, I see. You're going to ignore the part where I clearly explained that I don't consider you the worst posted because you have said the single worst thing of anybody here, but because you are the most consistently vitriolic and hateful person.
    Well that's a very vague way to "win" an argument.

"Sure you haven't said the WORST things on these forums, but you're consistently the most vitriolic and hateful person."

How pathetic.

Apparently you just gloss over time4fun's bullshit.

And you're going to honestly sit there and say you don't say hateful and "vitriolic" shit? You honestly want me to go through your posting history huh?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-08-2017 at 02:23 PM.

You once said you did not enjoy shart rep.

THIS IS SO UNFAIR! IMMA START MY OWN FORUM! WITH BLACKJACK! AND LOTS OF RULES! YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET THE BLACKJACK!
    You were on to something with the blackjack idea.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-hirlin has a c-c-c-c-c-onflict of interest!!! OH NOES! ORDER AND QUORUM IS NOW NEEDED.

Fuck off, you deluded, withered cunt.
    I'm glad that you seem to now have an outlet for all of this and a place that you can go act like a better person.

Is this the kind of person the new forums are attracting? Why would I go there when I can get plenty of that here?

Not looking like it's setting a very good example over there.
    Attracting? Nah. Now they can just play pretend over there and let loose here.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is about this forum as someone who has used it in one sense or the other over the last couple years when I have come on and off from the game. I can understand it to be a little cumbersome for a new person but honestly the forum has clearly established sub groups. This forum is a wealth of knowledge for folks who wish to learn about game mechanics for all those folders to peruse through it also offers the opportunity to look up upcoming events that are run by folks. The merchant folder has it's own subset of folks that literally only use the merchant folder. Then there is the personal aspect of the forum that has anything anyone may want to talk about (politics included). While I get most people view the recent activities thing, there is no mandate for anyone to view pages they do not wish to and it is very easy to avoid the flames. I tend to peek in on the politics but for the most part I am referencing whirlin guides or scouring the merchants folder. I get that folks don't want to have to even see a side scroll of "drama" but really most of the people in here are adults and should understand how to avoid things they do not wish to expose themselves to. If someone flames on you that is tough, but chances are if you do not engage them they will probably find a new person to flame on fairly quickly. People also get hung up on blurring the lines between the forum nonsense and peoples in game characters, that always bugged me too. I may hate a guy at work for his work ethic but I can separate that he may be a good person socially.

TLDR version
    Don't expose yourself to subfolders if you don't want to deal with drama, you control your clicks.
    Apparently the way we old-folk use forums is very different from the way other people do these days. It's come to my attention that viewing the forums in this very logical manner is quite cumbersome and involves a whole lot of extra mouse clicks and hand/arm moving.
    Last edited by subzero; 08-08-2017 at 03:20 PM.