Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,108 of 1108

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    SOMEONE HAS THE BRAVE THIS HORRIBLE SWAMP!!!!!!!
    So much fake outrage. Even Flimbo and Peam are back.

You won, get over it.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Yeah, it’s pretty ridiculous but not surprising. If this place was as bad as she made it out to be she wouldn’t be here due to all the “trauma.”
    You jerkfaces traumatize me constantly. I'll be forwarding bills for my therapy shortly.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    You jerkfaces traumatize me constantly. I'll be forwarding bills for my therapy shortly.
    Tits or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOL....

And look what comes crawling back...

Hilarious.
    The circle jerk of these retards giving each other more and more false hope in the politics folder has been entertaining as fuck. cwolff immediately began spreading his ass cheeks as soon as she showed back up.

I haven't been on most of the weekend but I'm assuming the Trump threads are filled with even more OMG THIS IS REALLY REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS IT'S REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME UNLIKE THE LAST 4832704 TIMES IT WAS REALLY IT!!! dumbassery while cwolff and pk scissor each others' buttholes and time4fun bukkakes all over them with her new fun fancy jizzing dildo.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-03-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The circle jerk of these retards giving each other more and more false hope in the politics folder has been entertaining as fuck. cwolff immediately began spreading his ass cheeks as soon as she showed back up.

I haven't been on most of the weekend but I'm assuming the Trump threads are filled with even more OMG THIS IS REALLY REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS IT'S REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME UNLIKE THE LAST 4832704 TIMES IT WAS REALLY IT!!! dumbassery while cwolff and pk scissor each others' buttholes and time4fun bukkakes all over them with her new fun fancy jizzing dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

That’s gross dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Fixed.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-04-2018 at 10:16 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible