Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1108

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

[LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If you wanna download a movie, fine. You can make an argument for that. A big studio can take a hit. Wanna pirate Microsoft Office? Fine. Microsoft's a giant. You can make your argument for that. I wouldn't do either, and nobody here would tolerate it if the PC became a Warez site.

You wanna steal from independent artists making $5 a pop to sell their models and textures through Daz on something that took them 50-500 hours to develop by giving away their hard work for free? You're the asshole there, not me. Don't steal. Especially don't steal from individuals putting their work out there for table scraps.
    That's absolute bullshit and you know it. You want to claim the moral highground here, but you didn't do it because you're white knighting for all those poor, under-appreciated DAZ artists. You went after Tisket because she called you out on your shit. Don't pretend to be a good guy, you're an opportunist of the worst calibre.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Buncha hypocritical pussies. Minute somebody trolls you back, you get all butthurt.
    This coming from the guy who starts his own forums, but yet continually comes back here to antagonize others. I knew you had issues when you posted this. POST

It's curious that you would drum that up on the new forums as well. Please refer below.
    Semper superne nitens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I knew you had issues when you posted this. POST

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    This coming from the guy who starts his own forums, but yet continually comes back here to antagonize others. I knew you had issues when you posted this. POST
    That's so classy it deserves a top hat and monocle.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

If you wanna download a movie, fine. You can make an argument for that. A big studio can take a hit. Wanna pirate Microsoft Office? Fine. Microsoft's a giant. You can make your argument for that. I wouldn't do either, and nobody here would tolerate it if the PC became a Warez site.

You wanna steal from independent artists making $5 a pop to sell their models and textures through Daz on something that took them 50-500 hours to develop by giving away their hard work for free? You're the asshole there, not me. Don't steal. Especially don't steal from individuals putting their work out there for table scraps.
    Send me your address. Clearly you are destitute and homeless if you go absolutely batshit insane over $5.00

Will you work for food or do you just panhandle because it's easier?

You and your 50,000 personalities need to go away.

Who is your super secretz character now that you've abandoned Flimbo?

So, besides Fallen masturbating furiously over there.. where'd everyone go?

Blog Entries

Well, there are a few people I don't see over here as often. I'm guessing they have to be over there. Maybe they have a private group and don't invite you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, besides Fallen masturbating furiously over there.. where'd everyone go?

Speaking of missing persons...what happened to Tgo1? Did they kidnap him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow