Page 103 of 111 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1108

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Buncha hypocritical pussies. Minute somebody trolls you back, you get all butthurt.
    I see precisely 0 hypocrisy. No one cares about trolling, let alone yours. The people who did, left, and sometimes come back here to post diatribes about how they're so much better off.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I see precisely 0 hypocrisy. No one cares about trolling, let alone yours. The people who did, left, and sometimes come back here to post diatribes about how they're so much better off.

You poor poor babies, being set upon by this horrible vicious monster, MacGuyver. Here on the no rules forum which hasn't had a moderator for what, a decade or more? Where you're all awful, horrible human beings to one another on the regular, trolling and harassing everyone you can to cure your boredom? When did the last moderator leave? There's about a ten year gap where I didn't play, so I'm fuzzy, but between 2004 and 2015, they all disappeared. And somehow I highly doubt it was on the 2015 side of the spectrum that all the moderators disappeared. I like how so many of you claim that "This rule has been enforced and it's a big thing on these forums! Do something about it!". When? There's been no moderation in forever.

And you're the same people who were threatening and whining in the 80 page thread where Whirlin eventually became moderator that this forum needed no moderation beyond removing bots.

Buncha hypocritical pussies. Minute somebody trolls you back, you get all butthurt.
    Run back to your Safe Space forums, little bitch.

Take Neff with you.

And Steve.

And Wesley.

And Moist Happenings.

And AestheticLife.

And
    Enitocin.

Blog Entries

You poor poor babies, being set upon by this horrible vicious monster, MacGuyver. Here on the no rules forum which hasn't had a moderator for what, a decade or more? Where you're all awful, horrible human beings to one another on the regular, trolling and harassing everyone you can to cure your boredom? When did the last moderator leave? There's about a ten year gap where I didn't play, so I'm fuzzy, but between 2004 and 2015, they all disappeared. And somehow I highly doubt it was on the 2015 side of the spectrum that all the moderators disappeared. I like how so many of you claim that "This rule has been enforced and it's a big thing on these forums! Do something about it!". When? There's been no moderation in forever.

And you're the same people who were threatening and whining in the 80 page thread where Whirlin eventually became moderator that this forum needed no moderation beyond removing bots.

The fact that SIMU has their own forums and would rather tear a community apart instead of updating their own forums should speak volumes. But the number of people that are willing to let SIMU go balls deep in their virgin asses for the hopes of a little sweet, sweet Gemstone attention makes it all worth while to watch.

Dance puppet, dance.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Geez, you really are a terrible person. I knew you were a bit of a dick before, but you just keep on sliding further and further down that evolutionary scale. Soon enough you'll be flinging your feces at everyone.

I just don't want fake me saying something nice and having someone think it was real me. Tell us more about how we killed Warclaidhm.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-29-2017 at 11:19 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Coming from the guy who's so insecure, so bitter and so hateful as to go out of his way to try and get another PC member and fellow artist in trouble and possibly banned from using DAZ materials... I'll take being disliked by you as a glowing recommendation of my character.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Coming from the guy who's so insecure, so bitter and so hateful as to go out of his way to try and get another PC member and fellow artist in trouble and possibly banned from using DAZ materials... I'll take being disliked by you as a glowing recommendation of my character.
    If you wanna download a movie, fine. You can make an argument for that. A big studio can take a hit. Wanna pirate Microsoft Office? Fine. Microsoft's a giant. You can make your argument for that. I wouldn't do either, and nobody here would tolerate it if the PC became a Warez site.

You wanna steal from independent artists making $5 a pop to sell their models and textures through Daz on something that took them 50-500 hours to develop by giving away their hard work for free? You're the asshole there, not me. Don't steal. Especially don't steal from individuals putting their work out there for table scraps.