Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    The "TOS" is basically, act like a decent human being.
    And that's the kind of vague bullshit I hate.

Is that sentence not "acting like a decent human being"?

Blog Entries

I mean, we have a tagging feature here but I've never seen anyone who complained about wanting one use it.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    It's simu's job to not have forums that are so awful that so many people would rather not know what's happening than go to them. That is why so many people come here instead of the officials, and why Wyrom started posting here to begin with, and why he is on the new (and much worse looking in every way) forums.
    Simu is not Wyrom. And no, that is surely not "their job". If these forums are so awesome then I don't understand what the concern is for A: the other forum or B: Wyrom leaving. More likely people realize that the current state of the forum is encouraging the creation of alternate forums (just like the officials did) and the fact that Wyrom posted here gave an "officially unofficial" credibility.

The fact is that the creation of this new forum, the cross over of some big names, and the loss of Wyrom, are all bad news for THIS forum.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Seriously, WTF did you guys expect? It was a personal service for Wyrom to wade through the bullshit here. It's not his job or his obligation. We have a moderator that has been relegated to spam sweeper and everyone just does whatever the fuck they want.

"Yes! Doing whatever the fuck we want is WHY we are here! That right/freedom must be maintained!"

Cool, it is. But you can't get all bitchy when someone decides to exercise that power and go somewhere else.
    You couldn't post what you just said in that new forum. Think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck if people want to try and start a new forum, but it would be great if our only mod would have made his intentions clear beforehand instead of trying to move traffic to the new forums himself.
    You were one of the voices demanding he be a glorified spam sweeper. Until I start seeing spam all over the forums he is fulfilling his obligations to these forums as they have been laid out to him.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    These chucklefucks hammering out their narrative in real time is hilarious.
    Some people just want to watch forums burn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck if people want to try and start a new forum, but it would be great if our only mod would have made his intentions clear beforehand instead of trying to move traffic to the new forums himself.
    How have I moved traffic? I didn't make this post. Furthermore, I'm only a moderator under merchanting. You're overstating my authority. I'm not an admin, I don't control these forums. I've attempted working with Kranar in some aspects of control, and they have not worked, so I've stuck to moding and watching the merchanting side of things.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Simu is not Wyrom. And no, that is surely not "their job". If these forums are so awesome then I don't understand what the concern is for A: the other forum or B: Wyrom leaving. More likely people realize that the current state of the forum is encouraging the creation of alternate forums (just like the officials did) and the fact that Wyrom posted here gave an "officially unofficial" credibility.

The fact is that the creation of this new forum, the cross over of some big names, and the loss of Wyrom, are all bad news for THIS forum.
    I'm not "concerned" because if this forum dies then so be it, it will be a cold day in hell before I move to that new forum.

I'm just laughing at everyone who is rushing head long to a forum that has a more domineering moderation protocol than the officials.

You all remember what happened when SashaFierce was a mod on the PC? Because unless I'm misunderstanding the titles over there he's a mod on those forums now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    You couldn't post what you just said in that new forum. Think about that.

You're making a lot of claims when you have no influence over any of the decisions over there.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.