Page 46 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    Yeesh. What happened to you, Tgo01?
    Just don't bother coming back here. It's over; this place has always been a refuge for the bitter and mentally deranged.

Yeesh. What happened to you, Tgo01?
    What happened to YOU? Don't turn this shit around like a pussy.

3. Default

I think the problem is that Wyrom has to be professional and these boards are admittedly a cesspool but going to a heavily moderated board with 10 posters is just the same as posting on the officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So, what I'm trying to say is... Why doesn't everyone use the officials? Think maybe you could remedy that? I mean, fixing your own car instead of borrowing someone else's sounds better to me.
    You're an MMO player. You know that official forums are only used by less than 10% of a player base. Maybe you didn't know that, but you play games that have unofficial forums that also have developer presences. Most use reddit.

Tgo01, listen bud, you probably have me on ignore along with 90% of the people here but you make decent points but you need to calm down and make those points without going all emotional. You're a smart dude, but you gotta chill to let that through.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well, I mean, you can play it that way. But this facade isn't you.

Many of you made it clear that I'll never be welcome here. You'll be fine without me.
    Ciao!
    You were good up to here. No one stated that you aren't welcome... but this isn't the place where you can force everyone to kiss your precious ass or they get banned either. This is a place for hard truth... I'm sorry you didn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    After all, Wyrom, YOU said you came here in an effort for more open discussion and dialogue. As far as I could tell you were treated relatively well, if you were mature enough to ignore the obvious trolls such as hello and macguyver.

But, what, the lack of tagging made this place completely unbearable?

Then you made your grievances known to someone, because no one other than the usual Simu cock suckers are buying the story that 3 people approached YOU out of nowhere with the idea of creating a new forum.

You all discuss what you would like this forum to have, the forum is created, then you sit back and watch as they try to cannibalize the well established community we have had here for over a decade, all because, what was the reason again? A lack of tagging?

The new forum was created with YOU in mind. The absolute gall you have to come here and claim this is anything but the truth is simply staggering. Then when someone calls you out on your egotistical bullshit of tearing apart a community for your own gain you have the utter audacity to ask that person what is wrong with them?

Why do all of you keep coming here from your new safe space forum if this place is so bad? The mind wonders.

9. Default

You're an MMO player. You know that official forums are only used by less than 10% of a player base. Maybe you didn't know that, but you play games that have unofficial forums that also have developer presences. Most use reddit.
    Actually, 10% is more than enough of a sample size to get a read on the entire population. Sorry I work in marketing just had to get that out there. Carry on!

That's because they are archaic and the moderators are absolutely terrible.

Fix those issues and I imagine more people would be there.

If only 10% of the players are using your forums.. that's all on you.