Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1037

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    I did, your calls for more oversight on them reminded me to take more actions, and fortunately, PB found another bug where some settings overrode some of the privileges for group leadership. So, it's been deleted and solved. Thank you.
    I called for more oversight? Wow, you really did.. Are you going to make remake it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I called for more oversight? Wow, you really did.. Are you going to make remake it?
    Yeah, sure

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Wow. Some of you sure are desperate for attention.

I did, your calls for more oversight on them reminded me to take more actions, and fortunately, PB found another bug where some settings overrode some of the privileges for group leadership. So, it's been deleted and solved. Thank you.
    You're welcome.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    That's how I ALWAYS am, you bitch!
    A nice PB is a scary PB! You never know what devious machinations he is devising.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    A nice PB is a scary PB! You never know what devious machinations he is devising.

Completely agree, but it's naive to imagine that only one side is responsible for two sides bickering. Remove one side, and the problem goes away. Regardless of which side it is.
    When one side is full of shit, posts 38288482 new non-fact based crybaby bullshit threads a day while being a condescending twat to anyone that disagrees with her fringe nonsense despite her almost always being factually incorrect, that's the actual problem. Especially when everyone knows she's a pathological liar which she'd constantly double down on. But yes it must be the other side even though people on her side think she's a lunatic too except for a couple other equally retarded fringe idiots.

Hey @Whirlin while you're in the mood to do moderator things...

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    So now that Macgyver has transitioned into impersonating people on the PC, can we IP ban him? =)
    ^

Last edited by Methais; 08-29-2017 at 09:47 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    SHENANIGANS.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    When one side is full of shit, posts 38288482 new non-fact based crybaby bullshit threads a day while being a condescending twat to anyone that disagrees with her fringe nonsense despite her almost always being factually incorrect, that's the actual problem. Especially when everyone knows she's a pathological liar which she'd constantly double down on. But yes it must be the other side even though people on her side think she's a lunatic too except for a couple other equally retarded fringe idiots.

Hey @Whirlin while you're in the mood to do moderator things...

^

Truthfully, at this point you could approach Kranar about it, since you're the one being impersonated and ask him to do it. If you wanted to skip Whirlin altogether.

10. Default

You poor poor babies, being set upon by this horrible vicious monster, MacGuyver. Here on the no rules forum which hasn't had a moderator for what, a decade or more? Where you're all awful, horrible human beings to one another on the regular, trolling and harassing everyone you can to cure your boredom? When did the last moderator leave? There's about a ten year gap where I didn't play, so I'm fuzzy, but between 2004 and 2015, they all disappeared. And somehow I highly doubt it was on the 2015 side of the spectrum that all the moderators disappeared. I like how so many of you claim that "This rule has been enforced and it's a big thing on these forums! Do something about it!". When? There's been no moderation in forever.

And you're the same people who were threatening and whining in the 80 page thread where Whirlin eventually became moderator that this forum needed no moderation beyond removing bots.

Buncha hypocritical pussies. Minute somebody trolls you back, you get all butthurt.