Page 8 of 111 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I reallyer doubt it's good news though.
    You registered in 2016 so maybe you don't know, but there were boards before the PC, and boards that came after which are now gone. The reason the PC was created was to get away from GM and nanny-state moderation, and I don't see that niche being supplanted by the new ones.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I made a post a couple of years ago that I still stand by. I have no problem with actual trolls that add nothing to the forums being banned. For example, hello.

I know a lot of people like to point to ParkBandit as being a troll and needs to be banned, but he posts in other parts of the forum outside of the politics folder and brings value to the community in his own way. He also tends to make arguments in the politics folder. I know everyone is now like "Oh that's because he's a conservative like you!"

No. I think time4fun is useless in the politics folder but I recognize the value she brings to the PC outside of the politics folder.

Some people are just here to cause problems no matter what section of the forum they are on. Those people should be dealt with.

As far as people being meanie heads in general? I mean come on, lets get over ourselves here a bit. I can tell someone I think they're an idiot for the shit they are saying and not let that cloud my judgement of them as a person or think they or me need to be kicked out of the community.
    Go suck a dick, faggot. Your rep is as small as your tiny, tiny penis that you wish was a vagina.It's Back! I thought I scared your cock-snorkling, masquarading like a little girl ass away! WELCOME BACK!! -PB
    We get it. You're a homo.
    How is the transgender surgery coming along?
    Liberal cartoons are so boring because you faggots have no sense of humor.
    holy flaming fuck you are queer
    go suck a dick
    speaking about fags and look what shows up
    You and cwolff are both idiots and are probably the same queer person.
    You are why people hate gays.
    If Jesus was alive, I bet he would want to punch you right in the face. Repeatedly. Poor mistreated gays! Why don't you cry about it.
    go choke on a dick.
    go suck a cock
    Remain calm, crazy fucknut. And you are wrong about people moving away from 2 dudes banging each other up the ass. It's fucking icky.
    jesus isn't the only one who hates drama queers.
    The fag doth protest too much.
    go suck a dick faggot
    I had hoped you were still in the hospital for rectal prolapse
    go away fag
    Your plate is IMAFAG
    No one cares for your fag opinion.
    Gay poster makes gay posts.
    NHow fucking queer and dumb are you?
    How did that Hope and Change work out for you? Even Obama thinks you are queer.
    If I had to choose between being mentally retarded or a queer, I would pick mentally retarded. Being gay means the most you get is fucked up the ass and down the throat. At least with retard you get away with a ton of shit AND have retard strength
    fag
    It's a girl, faggot.
    Be less queer in 2011
    Dumb faggot
    (Random picture calling me a faggot)
    fag
    The best way to prevent getting HIV is not to share needles with your gay pals and stop sticking your unprotected little dick up another man's asshole.
    Selling all of your shemale gear?
    Awww.. someone got all buttsore I outted all his other accounts. It's pretty easy at this point.. considering you are as transparent as a piece of glass. Don't cry too hard It.. you still have www.fagswhochokeoncocks.com to roleplay as a girl on.
    LOL, You are just as bad as PB. Maybe you should go find another cock to stick in your ass though, I'm pretty sure he's not a faggot like you are. (I laughed at this one being PB. Hypocrisy, ho!)
    I think you took that last cock a little too deep.. you now seem to be suffering from greasy anal discharge. STFU already.
    It's Back! I thought I scared your cock-snorkling, masquarading like a little girl ass away! WELCOME BACK!! -PB

You're deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I also like how time4fun was one of the biggest whiners about me becoming a mod "OH NO! HE'LL ABUSE HIS POWERS!" and she has already moved to the new safe space forums.
    See? There really is a silver lining to everything.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    See? There really is a silver lining to everything.
    Except Peam won't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    How? Where did my duties of deleting spam and double checking on new accounts posting high end items fail?

That's all I'm moderator of. You're confusing me with an administrator.
    Because we need a moderator that will be focused on these boards. Please step down.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Because we need a moderator that will be focused on these boards. Please step down.
    That was never my voted responsibility. But your tears are delicious.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    How? Where did my duties of deleting spam and double checking on new accounts posting high end items fail?

That's all I'm moderator of. You're confusing me with an administrator.
    Aren't you a supermod?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Yeah, Whirlin is a POS.
    Any credibility you had ended with that sentence. I don't always agree with him, but if there's anything he's not, it's a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Any credibility you had ended with that sentence. I don't always agree with him, but if there's anything he's not, it's a piece of shit.
    We don't need someone playing Game of Thrones on forum boards.

I don't really see what the big deal is. The safe space forums will eventually become just like the officials and people will get tired of all the moderation and either quit forums altogether or end up back here. Wyrom posting here was cool but I honestly can't think of anything positive (or negative) that happened in game as a result of any communications on here with him.

I hope they plan to at least pretty it up some though if they plan to really do something with it. It looks like trash right now, even moreso than the officials. I'm not sure how something like that happens by accident but yeah.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-08-2017 at 12:02 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible