Page 50 of 111 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo04 View Post
    I agree!
    I'm being so mistreated! I sure wish 3 people would randomly come up to me and offer to make a new forum with rules and structure. Oh and a tagging feature! Very important to have a tagging feature! Without a tagging feature the entire forum would fall apart in a matter of days. Did I mention the need for a tagging feature? Very important these tagging features. Maybe the new forum can have the best tagging feature! A Great Tagging Feature akin to a giant wall.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-09-2017 at 12:12 PM.

I'm getting a giggle out of it.
    ~Player of Inurtia

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Kranar has stated many times he's not giving up ownership to someone else, especially to someone who still plays the game.

Kranar doesn't play the game anymore and he has suggested that many people here seem to prefer that, someone who isn't too involved in the drama of the game or in merchanting.

It's actually commendable on his part.
    I think that is part of the problem with PC. Someone who doesnt play the game does not give a %*#@ about the forums, how they are moderated, if they are up-to-date, answering feature requests and all the work that goes into maintining a healthy forum. Someone playing the game would be more informed of and invested in ensuring the forums are running smoothly.

Blog Entries

The faux tgos are Shaft.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The faux tgos are Shaft.
    lol yup! I thought he was being funny with his post on his SHAFT account but since he deleted the post it's apparent he forgot to log onto one of his alts

6. Default

So, what I'm trying to say is... Why doesn't everyone use the officials? Think maybe you could remedy that? I mean, fixing your own car instead of borrowing someone else's sounds better to me.
    Getting me to log in right before sleepy time. #tumblrangryface

I won't use the officials for any reason. I will cancel my account before I use them.

There is someone who shits up (or did) every fucking discussion with blatant political ideology "disguised" as "as game relevant commentary that directly relates to gemstone as a whole" and the forums mod takes no action. I have no issue with that, it is the official forum. Simutronics owns and mods it. You do you. My complaint is that if the person who shits up (or shat up) every discussion gets to not follow the rules, why do I have to follow them? Are my dollary-dos less important? If so, they can be spent elsewhere, just let me know I'm not welcome, as I usually ignore or avoid people who disrupt my hobby so I'm not always aware you don't want my dollars. (Be glad it isn't work, that's an entirely different animal, but my hobby? Not worth the effort to such a minuscule part of my hobby).

Rules are for everyone or no one. Pick

The forum mod on the officials decided certain people didn't need to post political content in the politics folder and that was cool. You don't need my interaction then on the forums after you ruled that the thinly veiled (lol) political posts were not political posts. I'll post here, or fuck, set up a website myself to post whatever the fuck I want (let's be honest, it's not rocket science). But you know what? It's Simu's forums and they make the rules.

As for here, I think I've browsed once and posted a couple of times in politics here. Generally, I stay out of political threads. You know why? There are people I've met in game here who are fantastic in game but their political philosophies are so opposed to mine outside of the game that any attempt at communication would cause serious problems, and while I work hard to actually RP in the game (no matter how poorly), I don't want outside issues to influence in game actions.

PS. Those forums look horrible, seriously. I really hope you have someone who is good at design / layout to work on them.

As for me, better lean freedom than fat slavery. Keep your crusts.

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_W...d_the_Housedog

Fake news

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    I think that is part of the problem with PC. Someone who doesnt play the game does not give a %*#@ about the forums, how they are moderated, if they are up-to-date, answering feature requests and all the work that goes into maintining a healthy forum. Someone playing the game would be more informed of and invested in ensuring the forums are running smoothly.
    Everyone leaves eventually!
    ~Player of Inurtia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    Everyone leaves eventually!
    It is called Fall in the US, btw.

It is called Fall in the US, btw.
    Why don't we just go way back and call it harvest?
    ~Player of Inurtia