Page 48 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's pretty genius on his part to be fair.

He picks 3 people who constantly require their egos to be stroked.. tell them to make a forum and that you want these rules enforced.. and knowing they will be happy to do anything you want and.. bingo: Brand new "unofficial" forums and you didn't spend a penny of Whatley's money.

Can't blame Wyrom for that.
    Not at all. Like I said earlier I think Simu are absolute masters at getting their player base to work for them for free. Just look at Gamehosts, the Wiki, and now the new "official unofficial" forum. GMs are practically slaves as well.

Just amazing Wyrom couldn't let well enough alone and sit in his new safe space away from us plebs, but instead had to come here and "clear the air" that it was really Whirlin's idea all along! Oh but wait, Whirlin assured us he had nothing to do with it, he was just made a mod there after the fact because he's so well respected. He's just a figurehead really.

some heaving bitch tits you got there Dreaven
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    Some people leave because they are tired of dealing with children and are looking for a place where they can enjoy their free time, not because they are offended.
    And some children never leave, they only pretend to.. but can't help themselves from coming back and posting repeatedly how happy they are now that they aren't really here.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    A new forum is needed, my only problem at the moment is: I am frustrated I did not create one myself. I have been a forum admin for 15 years and even offered Kranar several times to purchase PC and clean it up. I know exactly what it needs but unfortunately he is not interested in selling, only retaining ownership and essentially being un-involved/interested in improving the forums.
    Kranar has stated many times he's not giving up ownership to someone else, especially to someone who still plays the game.

Kranar doesn't play the game anymore and he has suggested that many people here seem to prefer that, someone who isn't too involved in the drama of the game or in merchanting.

It's actually commendable on his part.

Alright, well, I've got work to do. I realize there are some unanswered areas. I'm not going to spend hours defending my position.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    Alright, well, I've got work to do. I realize there are some unanswered areas. I'm not going to spend hours defending my position.
    Uh huh...

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why do all of you keep coming here from your new safe space forum if this place is so bad? The mind wonders.
    To read the highly entertaining butt hurt meltdowns like the one you're having!

I remember a time when the officials were alive and well but yeah, what drove them away is moderation. People don't like being silenced. I don't think creating a new heavily moderated place is the answer but hey, maybe people will love it.
    ~Player of Inurtia

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    I remember a time when the officials were alive and well but yeah, what drove them away is moderation. People don't like being silenced. I don't think creating a new heavily moderated place is the answer but hey, maybe people will love it.
    Why did I never realize you were Nurty/Angela/PINKBERRIES until now?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    Because you have no defense. Go back to your safe space forums where no one will dare question your authority.