Page 35 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I don't mind the new site. I can't see where it will stop anyone from posting here. The people who enjoy political debating will still come here to do so. The people who want to sell items, silvers, and characters will still come here because more exposure is always good for sales. I just really can't see how this will negatively affect the PC but maybe I'm missing something.
    ^

Mostly this. Use one, use both, whatever. The new site will absolutely pull traffic from this one, but it's not an assault on the PC.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Well, it's already stopped Peam from posting here. He finally realized he was being a gigantic, flaming hypocrite (after people told him over and over and over and over again) and said he won't be coming back.

Without Peam.. we're going to fail. FAIL!
    Apparently he's untuned from my Dreavening channel on lnet as well, presumably he won't be attending my Dreavenings anymore. Guess I hurt his feelings so much on the PC he can't stand to see my character in game anymore either.

My Dreavenings are doomed now too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He's threatening me! He needs to be doubly banned!

Holy shit listen to you trollfags talk, it's disgusting. The new forum is prim and proper with people calling each other 'sir' this and thank you that. This place just makes me feel dirty, like I'm entering sewage whenever I get on. You people are disgusting and it's the same old names always as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Apparently he's untuned from my Dreavening channel on lnet as well, presumably he won't be attending my Dreavenings anymore. Guess I hurt his feelings so much on the PC he can't stand to see my character in game anymore either.

My Dreavenings are doomed now too!
    Wouldn't it be more effective for him to attend each and every Dreavening to know that he made you spend your infinitesimal amount of time to give him spells, so that he can know that he is benefiting at your time expense? I'd consider that winning more than untuning... You really did win this one.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    With proper access. Depending on the plugin, you are absolutely correct.
    Thanks Captain Obvious!

And thank you for your post regarding the avatar images. I took a look at server settings and only the most recent avatar is ever saved server side, so it may have been a matter of changing too often.
    What would make you bring that up on this forum? You think I haven't already told people I made an account there?

Let's keep things that are said there.. there.. and things that are said here.. here. Do you think you can manage that?

Tysong and Ondreian are doing the real lifting on the other forums, I am a figurehead.
    You're just a figurehead? Like, it's such a nice forum, they even have the one and only Whirlin as Moderator!!

Jesus.. ego much kid?

I do not have the expertise to adjust a nodeBB plugin, layout, structure/etc... all I can do is poke around the admin console until I see something relatively similar. The real coding or adjustments are on them. But, I can handle the requests like adding plat folders that popped up today in a matter of moments. This post took me longer to write than adding the category structure.
    Still doesn't change the fact that there is a clear conflict of interest that Kranar should rectify quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Wouldn't it be more effective for him to attend each and every Dreavening to know that he made you spend your infinitesimal amount of time to give him spells, so that he can know that he is benefiting at your time expense? I'd consider that winning more than untuning... You really did win this one.
    I do Dreavenings because I like helping people and I care about the community, I don't give a shit if it "wastes" 8 seconds of my time to spell him up.

But your gigantic ego wouldn't know anything about putting the community before yourself, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    They aren't leaving. They'll still come here to be the dicks they were afraid to be when they claimed they wanted a non-cesspool of a forum to use. Now that they can have both, they'll feel plenty free to be dicks here and go button up over there.
    Wait, which ones were afraid to be cunty little trash here?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Still doesn't change the fact that there is a clear conflict of interest that Kranar should rectify quickly.
    Why is this now a conflict of interest, but me moderating a discord server for gemstone was not a conflict of interest? Impeach! Impeach!

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

10. Default

Dear lord, now we have 2 salty bitches. Over a forum. For a multi-decade MUD game.