Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1108

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

  1. #1031

    Default

    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

    [Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If you wanna download a movie, fine. You can make an argument for that. A big studio can take a hit. Wanna pirate Microsoft Office? Fine. Microsoft's a giant. You can make your argument for that. I wouldn't do either, and nobody here would tolerate it if the PC became a Warez site.

    You wanna steal from independent artists making $5 a pop to sell their models and textures through Daz on something that took them 50-500 hours to develop by giving away their hard work for free? You're the asshole there, not me. Don't steal. Especially don't steal from individuals putting their work out there for table scraps.
    That's absolute bullshit and you know it. You want to claim the moral highground here, but you didn't do it because you're white knighting for all those poor, under-appreciated DAZ artists. You went after Tisket because she called you out on your shit. Don't pretend to be a good guy, you're an opportunist of the worst calibre.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

  3. #1033
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Isla de Roatan
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Buncha hypocritical pussies. Minute somebody trolls you back, you get all butthurt.
    This coming from the guy who starts his own forums, but yet continually comes back here to antagonize others. I knew you had issues when you posted this. POST

    It's curious that you would drum that up on the new forums as well. Please refer below.
    Semper superne nitens.

  4. #1034
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    2,721
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I knew you had issues when you posted this. POST


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    This coming from the guy who starts his own forums, but yet continually comes back here to antagonize others. I knew you had issues when you posted this. POST
    That's so classy it deserves a top hat and monocle.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

  6. #1036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If you wanna download a movie, fine. You can make an argument for that. A big studio can take a hit. Wanna pirate Microsoft Office? Fine. Microsoft's a giant. You can make your argument for that. I wouldn't do either, and nobody here would tolerate it if the PC became a Warez site.

    You wanna steal from independent artists making $5 a pop to sell their models and textures through Daz on something that took them 50-500 hours to develop by giving away their hard work for free? You're the asshole there, not me. Don't steal. Especially don't steal from individuals putting their work out there for table scraps.
    Send me your address. Clearly you are destitute and homeless if you go absolutely batshit insane over $5.00

    Will you work for food or do you just panhandle because it's easier?

  7. #1037
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If you wanna download a movie, fine. You can make an argument for that. A big studio can take a hit. Wanna pirate Microsoft Office? Fine. Microsoft's a giant. You can make your argument for that. I wouldn't do either, and nobody here would tolerate it if the PC became a Warez site.

    You wanna steal from independent artists making $5 a pop to sell their models and textures through Daz on something that took them 50-500 hours to develop by giving away their hard work for free? You're the asshole there, not me. Don't steal. Especially don't steal from individuals putting their work out there for table scraps.
    You and your 50,000 personalities need to go away.

    Who is your super secretz character now that you've abandoned Flimbo?


    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    At what point are you going to finally realize that you are utterly clueless about major events because you fill yourself up with garbage sources that intentionally mislead you for their own partisan purposes?
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    [LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "I used to teach logic. Now I teach software."

  8. #1038

    Default

    So, besides Fallen masturbating furiously over there.. where'd everyone go?


  9. #1039
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,227
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Well, there are a few people I don't see over here as often. I'm guessing they have to be over there. Maybe they have a private group and don't invite you.

  10. #1040
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,783
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, besides Fallen masturbating furiously over there.. where'd everyone go?

    Speaking of missing persons...what happened to Tgo1? Did they kidnap him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •