Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Menos View Post
    I'm pretty confused by the choice. I figured he came to the PC because of how much traffic it gets in GS circles. It still seems to fit for those goals.

At any rate, now I'll have three forums to check for GS stuff.
    You also have to take into consideration how much joy certain people get by being assholes to other people on these forums. That's not a very good thing for someone who wants to build a positive gaming community. If you have thick-skin, you can handle it. But if you're the type of person who nopes out of frustrating/aggressive/confrontational situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wyrom's goal seems to either be have everyone here move to the new forum where everyone can be moderated like they are on the officials, or he just wants a safe space to communicate with the players and the people on that forum (like SashaFierce has been doing so far) will relay the information over here.

So either way the information gets fed back to here for people who don't visit either the officials or the new forums.
    You can keep claiming this, but it doesn't make it true. Is it funny that you're crying so much and so concerned about being moderated.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 08-08-2017 at 10:22 AM.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    You can keep claiming this, but it doesn't make it true. Is it funny that you're crying so much and so concerned about being moderated.
    I just call'em like I see'em. It's funny having you as the official spokesperson for the new forums by the way, someone who has been saltier than shit to anyone saying anything bad about your new forums. All too happy to be abusive over here while telling everyone how safe the new forum is. This is comedy gold.

3. Default

I just call'em like I see'em. It's funny having you as the official spokesperson for the new forums by the way, someone who has been saltier than shit to anyone saying anything bad about your new forums. All too happy to be abusive over here while telling everyone how safe the new forum is. This is comedy gold.
    Isn't the goal of these forums the right to say whatever you want? Again, why do you speak about wanting to avoid moderation and at the same time try to censor and moderate my posts?

Your posts are less call'em like I see'em and are more like I'm going to make a bunch of shit up to cause concern and hopefully keep my audience.

You are by far the biggest whiner about the new forum.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 08-08-2017 at 10:28 AM.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Blog Entries

He's not a spokesman. He's just an enthusiastic member. Which makes sense since he was so burned by these forums.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

The irony of finally recognizing that the Officials are an outdated borderline un-useable mess and then proceeding to create a possibly worse format/UI "new" forum is just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Ora is level 5 you fucking non-playing fuck.
    Whatever, kinda sad a grown man knows all this shit, sure I played like 15 years ago when I was a kid. See the difference? #SAD
    Last edited by hello; 08-08-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Isn't the goal of these forums the right to say whatever you want?
    Yes, which is why I thought you were running away from these evil forums? Guess they aren't as bad as you are hyping them up to be.

Again, why do you speak about wanting to avoid moderation and at the same time try to censor and moderate my posts?
    I don't want heavy handed moderation HERE, I don't give a shit about the new forum, which is why I'm not there.

You are by far the biggest whiner about the new forum.
    You're right because I actually care about this community and it's shitty that Wyrom is complicit in trying to destroy it and our only mod is helping to destroy it too. If it weren't for those two facts I wouldn't give two shits about the new forum. But again it does say a lot about the new forums that the spokesperson (ie you) once tried to actively destroy this community too for your own gains. So there is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    He's not a spokesman. He's just an enthusiastic member. Which makes sense since he was so burned by these forums.
    If by "burned" you mean weaseled his way to a mod position then proceeded to abuse those powers beyond all measure then, yeah, he sure was "burned."

9. Default

I think it's kind of interesting they stole their code of conduct from a feminist blog site:

https://geekfeminism.org/about/code-of-conduct/

Quote Originally Posted by poison_Owns View Post
    I think it's kind of interesting they stole their code of conduct from a feminist blog site:

https://geekfeminism.org/about/code-of-conduct/
    Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion
    I was wondering why this was in their code of conduct, I seriously pictured some sort of far left/feminist site using this as their rules.

It also explains this bit:

If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the Geek Feminism Anti-Abuse Team may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from all Geek Feminism spaces and identification of the participant as a harasser to other GF members or the general public.
    If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the The Landing admins may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from all The Landing spaces and identification of the participant as a harasser to other The Landing community members or the general public.
    That's typical naming and shamming behavior of far leftist websites. Bravo for that one, guys! You are officially taking your queues from hate groups that engage in doxing and publicly shaming behavior! Oh but the PC is so horrible and bad!