Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebon Gate and Microtransactions

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I took it as "You don't like it, leave. We don't need you. We're growing anyways."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's certainly what it comes across as. Sort of like "Bitch you seen our numbers lately? We don't need you."
    Fair enough. I see it completely differently; as if he genuinely wants you to be happy and would rather you play something else if GS doesn't do it for you. Not sure if it's just the way I see the world, or maybe I haven't been around long enough to be as jaded. Wyrom definitely isn't sugar coating anything though, so I think he, along with the other GM's/Staff, deserve to hear from as many players as possible whether they agree with direction of the game or not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Fair enough. I see it completely differently; as if he genuinely wants you to be happy and would rather you play something else if GS doesn't do it for you. Not sure if it's just the way I see the world, or maybe I haven't been around long enough to be as jaded. Wyrom definitely isn't sugar coating anything though, so I think he, along with the other GM's/Staff, deserve to hear from as many players as possible whether they agree with direction of the game or not.
    Don't get me wrong, the GM staff of the last few years has been amazing as far as communication and not being super dicks. It still comes out sometimes though. I swear, the GMs used to act like they were babysitters and we are all unruly children in needing of scolding. Some still do, but not as often.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-16-2017 at 01:58 AM.

3. Default

I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't have the extra vacation days this year to take EG off, but now that they're bastardizing the tradition I really don't care anymore. The 5 Duskruins a year on top of Dollhouse events isn't enough to suck every possible dollar out of it's playerbase, let's ruin the best yearly event too.

Hurray.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    My only concern is if this is JUST 2017 or some kind of perpetual deal where if you keep hitting numbers you'll keep getting bonuses. This would be truly fucked up.
    You don't honestly think that, once they've seen how much people are willing to pay at EG, this won't become the new norm?

hahaha.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    You don't honestly think that, once they've seen how much people are willing to pay at EG, this won't become the new norm?

hahaha.
    You shouldn't talk to it.

Blog Entries

I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't have the extra vacation days this year to take EG off, but now that they're bastardizing the tradition I really don't care anymore. The 5 Duskruins a year on top of Dollhouse events isn't enough to suck every possible dollar out of it's playerbase, let's ruin the best yearly event too.

Hurray.
    Not a fan of changing Ebon Gate either. I get the "give it a shot" mentality, but some things are better off left alone. It's a very clear and deliberate cash grab, it definitely runs the wrong way.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Hurray.
    Exactomundo. This one fucking event one event needed to be kept sacred/old school/non-slot-machine-we're-going-to-flip-you-upside-down-and-shake-you-event. But whatever. Money talks.

Blog Entries

Hurray.
    ^
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    Not a fan of changing Ebon Gate either. I get the "give it a shot" mentality, but some things are better off left alone. It's a very clear and deliberate cash grab, it definitely runs the wrong way.
    You'll pay more for less and you'll LIKE IT! There were almost 700 people logged in at once the other day, over half of which were alts/F2P accounts that were afk the whole night because they had to be in the Lands to win the raffle, Simu doesn't need you!

Simutronics responds vvvv