Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Official: Crit and Damage weighting Changes

  1. #31

    Default

    Doesn't really sound much different than undead bane.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, they are nerfing wizards and giving enchanting to warrior.
    Yes but now you have to hunt in full leather and we're getting plate with 0% hindrance.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-06-2017 at 03:56 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Me neither, probably for game balance.
    Certainly wouldn't want a crit weighted weapon to be so overpowered as to be able to hit undead, would we?! It's never made sense aside from it being a technical limitation they never felt like addressing.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Certainly wouldn't want a crit weighted weapon to be so overpowered as to be able to hit undead, would we?! It's never made sense aside from it being a technical limitation they never felt like addressing.
    Actually, a crit weighted weapon not being able to hit undead is a drastic power decrease since it bars you from using the weapon on half the critters in the game (most of them mixed with living critters). But, once the changes are made crit weighted weapons will be the end all and be all, everything else (especially high enchant, permabless, and especially undead bane) would be junk. Anyhow, we'll see how it goes.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Actually, a crit weighted weapon not being able to hit undead is a drastic power decrease
    Uh. Yeah. You should read my post again. If you still feel as if your response is correct afterward, slap the shit out of yourself since I can't reach through the internet and do it personally.


  6. #36

    Default

    I said possible, not common place. I mean, there is a difference.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    I said possible, not common place. I mean, there is a difference.
    So new GIFTBOX with 10x permablessed claids next month right?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  8. #38

    Default

    Why would this make high enchant, undead bane and permabless junk? They all will continue to serve their purpose extremely well with permablessing getting a much needed buff. Undead bane will still be ridiculous because you will still have a bane weapon on top of whatever else exists on the weapon.

    I welcome this change and hope its not too restrictive.

  9. #39

    Default

    I think it's likely, after separating slots, that blessings will be based off skill. Yes, the slot is open for you to add a 'flare' to the claidhmore at a cost, but adding a bless to weapons with weighting slots filled will likely require blessing lore...200,000 ranks for claidhmore...

    teehee

  10. #40

    Default

    If damage weighting wasn't variable it would be more useful, especially if you could bless it to use against non corporeal.

    Hopefully the recent Grand Auction items will be looked at with the slot updates. The gem eating armor script takes up the current flare/weighting slot for its resists/padding. It would be nice to be able to premium point pad it in the new slot and still have the gem eating functionality in the old slot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •