Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Undead Bane UAC Gloves

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Roblar, you know the block % increase for UBing a shield?
    Nope, I doubt anyone has ever applied the service to armor/shield though it was mentioned it can be done.

And I doubt anyone ever will, unless the bane slot is also offered as a separate (and much cheaper) service for only armor/shield.
    Last edited by Roblar; 08-04-2017 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GS-Vet View Post
    Exactly. 7x against everything. Some UB you'll see 6x against living and 4x against undead. These are 7x/7x across the board. Void flaring against everything. Void/disintegrate against undead. T4 ensorcelled with the T5 already paid for and waiting to be cast.

And asking for that much because the UB Cert cost that much.

Was an UB cert used on the gloves?
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

3. Default

Yes. I was the one that got the UB Cert at the last event. Pretty damn expensive but worth every penny. Solo REIM is easy enough with them.

4. Default

Bumper

Quote Originally Posted by GS-Vet View Post
    Exactly. 7x against everything. Some UB you'll see 6x against living and 4x against undead. These are 7x/7x across the board. Void flaring against everything. Void/disintegrate against undead. T4 ensorcelled with the T5 already paid for and waiting to be cast.

And asking for that much because the UB Cert cost that much.
    This actually doesn't make any sense written this way. Undead Bane cannot be both disintegrate AND void.

It's 7x.
    Void Flares
    Undead Bane (Disintegrate?)
    T4 Ensorcell.

I'm also skeptical that you would put UB on 7x void flaring gloves. That makes zero sense.
    Last edited by Haldrik; 08-15-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    This actually doesn't make any sense written this way. Undead Bane cannot be both disintegrate AND void.

It's 7x.
    Void Flares
    Undead Bane (Disintegrate?)
    T4 Ensorcell.

I'm also skeptical that you would put UB on 7x void flaring gloves. That makes zero sense.
    I agree that is odd but sometimes people throw high end certs on mid tier gear?

Also, if these are 3500 does that make the 10x t5 zealot gloves worth 5 or 7000?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

7. Default

$2500 for a weapon that can't even hit demons. FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    I agree that is odd but sometimes people throw high end certs on mid tier gear?

Also, if these are 3500 does that make the 10x t5 zealot gloves worth 5 or 7000?
    Not quite. They have 20 lb pockets and KO flares too. they're actually $8,000 now
    Strongest foe vanquished: a brown-bearded Chastonian earl

@Daiyon on Discord

9. Default

Makes perfect sense for a GoS Monk to have them. Yes they flare BOTH void and disentegrate on undead. Void alone on everything else. Yes they are 7x. Yes they have been appraised around $3000-3300 and I'm low balling it.

Really they're worth what someone is willing to pay at the end of the day. They're bad ass and can any of you bashing them say you have a better set? Nope....didn't think so.

Still same prices as I mentioned for cash and silvers

I want em but no way I'm paying that much for a string of text. That's redonkadonk.