Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Which classes are scrub-tier friendly?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    So now you are advocating the warriors guild? strange...

    Not having access to guilds sucks, but is a constant across all F2P, so in comparing them is a wash.
    Please stop commenting on mechanics like you understand them, thanks.
    WTF are you talking about. Warrior's guild is like 90% of a warrior's power. Berserk, Wtrick feint, Warcries are all staples especially at the 6.3 levels at mastery.

    How is it a constant? Bards don't have a guild, no empath guild or pure guilds worth anything. Rogues have a guild but are much less crucial to the class' power than warriors.

  2. #22

    Default

    Astray and Gelston are gay lovers. It's OK Gelston, after a fruitless search for a mate you can always do your 3.5 pull ups for Astray.

  3. #23

    Default

    Os, if you could not have that little nothing of a sub-human derail my thread with obvious bait, that'd be super. Thanks bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    You artsy left brain using commie fuck.
    You see a fairly typical mom that is lying down.

    You suddenly slap Haliste with the flat edge of your claidhmore. Bet she didn't expect that!

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I have him blocked because he's such an immense faggot.
    Sweet, then I won't bother correcting his nonsense here then. +1
    How dare you speak to your silver shrike charm like that!

    [Roll result: -101 (open d100: -153)]
    You hear a loud *thud* behind you. Turning around, you see a giantman thug lying on his face.

    [Roll result: -114 (open d100: -79)]
    A human thug's attempt to bash fails miserably and managed to hit himself instead! Self-inflicted blow leaves a human thug reeling about comically!

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Sweet, then I won't bother correcting his nonsense here then. +1
    Because there's nothing to correct, little faggot.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Sweet, then I won't bother correcting his nonsense here then. +1
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    You artsy left brain using commie fuck.
    You see a fairly typical mom that is lying down.

    You suddenly slap Haliste with the flat edge of your claidhmore. Bet she didn't expect that!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Starting out, pures are annoying due to mana issues and 1700 helps only a little bit.

    I'd say paladins or rangers, you can melee well AND you have some spells to play with.
    +1 to this.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Yeah, i heard you the first time?
    That was late! Ignore it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    You artsy left brain using commie fuck.
    You see a fairly typical mom that is lying down.

    You suddenly slap Haliste with the flat edge of your claidhmore. Bet she didn't expect that!

  9. #29

    Default

    I feel like you guys have very limited F2P experience...

    From easiest to hardest:
    1. Paladin (far and away the easiest)
    2. Wizard (warmages destroy as F2P, use UAC)
    3. Ranger (sniper, soooo easy, 10x weapons for F2P)
    4. Rogue (UAC ambushing)
    5. Sorcerer
    6. Monk (1207 is awesome for F2P)
    7. Cleric
    8. Warrior (with outside spells, this can be better than monk, but since you can't wear heavy armor early, they are not easy)
    9. Empath (mana starved early on, spell limitations, healing limits)
    10. Bard (slowest leveling, weak D'S without outside spells, songs disabled by F2P, mana management issues early on -- very boring in early levels)

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    I feel like you guys have very limited F2P experience...

    From easiest to hardest:
    1. Paladin (far and away the easiest)
    2. Wizard (warmages destroy as F2P, use UAC)
    3. Ranger (sniper, soooo easy, 10x weapons for F2P)
    4. Rogue (UAC ambushing)
    5. Sorcerer
    6. Monk (1207 is awesome for F2P)
    7. Cleric
    8. Warrior (with outside spells, this can be better than monk, but since you can't wear heavy armor early, they are not easy)
    9. Empath (mana starved early on, spell limitations, healing limits)
    10. Bard (slowest leveling, weak D'S without outside spells, songs disabled by F2P, mana management issues early on -- very boring in early levels)
    Ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    You artsy left brain using commie fuck.
    You see a fairly typical mom that is lying down.

    You suddenly slap Haliste with the flat edge of your claidhmore. Bet she didn't expect that!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •